Sponsored

Tennessee/Middle TN

ManBearPig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
I know a guy with a dovetail car hauler that would be plenty big enough. The problem is how big it is ,though. I don't know how well a lowered car would go on/off. It's either 22' or 24' and weighs about 4K lbs empty. It will haul an f350 but may sit too high for a lowered car.
Sponsored

DarkSubRosa

GTFO_0027
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / 2023 GT4
I know a guy with a dovetail car hauler that would be plenty big enough. The problem is how big it is ,though. I don't know how well a lowered car would go on/off. It's either 22' or 24' and weighs about 4K lbs empty. It will haul an f350 but may sit too high for a lowered car.
I think I may end up just having to rent a uhaul and use boards to make it work. I don't have a brake controller so I'm afraid to get something too big.

sl1kn1ck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PREM PP MANUAL OXFORD WHITE 201A
Dealers in Nashville area with good service

Just got my mustang last month, I tried buying one locally but couldn't make a deal here. I ended up driving down Atlanta to get a decent deal, I ended up with a 2015 EB Prem PP Manual in oxford white. Now that I have had the car for a month I have some goofy MFG flaws with the body panels I would like looked at, but don't know where to go.

I live closest to Ford of Franklin and Crown Ford, but I did not have a positive experience at Crown when I was trying to buy a car. I have heard good things about Two-Rivers but it is farther out than I would prefer. Also, Murfreesboro could be another option. I was just wondering who is the best dealer to work with from a Service/Warranty standpoint.

Thanks in advance,
Nick

Brent Dalton

Sua Sponte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Subscribing. Middle Tennessean currently displaced by the Army :). I hope to make it to a cars and coffee or a Friday night cruise-in at some point this summer.

DarkSubRosa

GTFO_0027
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / 2023 GT4
Subscribing. Middle Tennessean currently displaced by the Army :). I hope to make it to a cars and coffee or a Friday night cruise-in at some point this summer.

I want to see your FD. :cheers:

Welcome man! I take it you're up in Ft. Campbell? I grew up in Clarksville.

Sponsored

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackstangs.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Most guys got their car from two Rivers. I got my car car from crown ford. We met some techs at cars and coffee who work at two Rivers so you could probably get in touch with them, and they can help you out. I would recommend two Rivers even if it is a little further than you would like.
Tyler and James actually work at Town and Country in Madison if that's who you're talking about. Tyler is a Mustang enthusiast and currently drives a 2016 GT.

Last edited:

ManBearPig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Myself and my family have bought more cars from two rivers than I'd like to admit. Never taken anything for service there (or any local dealer for that matter) though so I can't speak to that.

Brent Dalton

Sua Sponte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I want to see your FD. :cheers:

Welcome man! I take it you're up in Ft. Campbell? I grew up in Clarksville.
Unfortunately I'm not. I am currently stationed at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas. I was in the 101st at Fort Campbell from 2006-2010 though. We are hoping to head back there after this assignment. I'm originally from Cookeville. My wife is from Nashville. We are heading back through Nashville a few times over the summer to visit family though.

_M_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang
Just got my mustang last month, I tried buying one locally but couldn't make a deal here. I ended up driving down Atlanta to get a decent deal, I ended up with a 2015 EB Prem PP Manual in oxford white. Now that I have had the car for a month I have some goofy MFG flaws with the body panels I would like looked at, but don't know where to go.

I live closest to Ford of Franklin and Crown Ford, but I did not have a positive experience at Crown when I was trying to buy a car. I have heard good things about Two-Rivers but it is farther out than I would prefer. Also, Murfreesboro could be another option. I was just wondering who is the best dealer to work with from a Service/Warranty standpoint.

Thanks in advance,
Nick

I would avoid Franklin Ford at all costs. I was taking a break on doing things myself on my Raptor and after the second time that I had to stop the tech and correct what they were doing, first and foremost thinking that 5qts and or 6qts of oil was enough in their mind was one thing. Then most recently having an employee there strongly urge me to never let them touch the 350, along with a few other experiences, I can confidently say stay away.

Dizzle58

GTFO_0035
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT

Thanks in advance,
Nick

Glad to have you aboard! :cheers:

Like almost everyone else I got mine from Two Rivers because I got the best deal there. Now I won't be taking it to them for service due to the distance from Hendersonville so I take mine to Miracle Ford in Gallatin. They got the issue taken care of promptly but I still have to take it back from them to fix something else.

The two guys we met at C&C were super cool and work at Town and Country. I believe I would trust them to work on it.

Hope to see you around!

Sponsored

Murdered_s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Vehicle(s)
15 Premium PP Ecoboost
Who all is planning on going out to cars and coffee this weekend? I will hopefully have some Steeda goodies on my car for it. How long does it usually take you guys to get Steeda gear in?

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackstangs.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Who all is planning on going out to cars and coffee this weekend? I will hopefully have some Steeda goodies on my car for it. How long does it usually take you guys to get Steeda gear in?
I'm planning on going. 2-5 days depending if it's Fedex or USPS.

sl1kn1ck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PREM PP MANUAL OXFORD WHITE 201A
Glad to have you aboard! :cheers:

Like almost everyone else I got mine from Two Rivers because I got the best deal there. Now I won't be taking it to them for service due to the distance from Hendersonville so I take mine to Miracle Ford in Gallatin. They got the issue taken care of promptly but I still have to take it back from them to fix something else.

The two guys we met at C&C were super cool and work at Town and Country. I believe I would trust them to work on it.

Hope to see you around!
I have always done my own repairs and mods, so I wouldn't bring the car to the dealer unless it's warranty stuff. My door sills on the rear corners looked like they were beaten with a hammer then painted over. Also I have some paint pitting that has caused a chip to come off. My car has 1000 miles on it, so I wanted to see if the MFG is responsible to address these issues. I figured the service/warranty department would need to be pretty open minded to get something like this taken care of.

I will call two rivers first to feel them out, I'll let everyone know how it turns out.

Nick

_M_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang
Depends on how I feel. A little under the weather this week. Plus I'm not a huge fan of the first Saturday. Gets too crowded for my tastes.
Sponsored