Sponsored

Tennessee/Middle TN

Nucdancer01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford Premium PP, MT82
So... I ran on a dyno yesterday. Numbers don't matter because I didn't do a baseline, but-I did find that the E85 tune gives WAY more torque on the bottom end, and more HP on top, than the flex fuel tune.

I also know that I put down 85 more RWHP than an auto 5th gen camaro, and 32 less than a 2012 CTS-V.

I was disappointed with the number though. It was a mustang dyno and it was raining, but I hoped for more. Boo..

I am gonna send the datalog and dyno graph to Lund and see if they can improve on the E85 tune.

Oh.. And I ordered my ultralight springs from Steeda.

Sent from my Oxford White 2015 GT PP, Prem
Sponsored

Dizzle58

GTFO_0035
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT
So... I ran on a dyno yesterday. Numbers don't matter because I didn't do a baseline, but-I did find that the E85 tune gives WAY more torque on the bottom end, and more HP on top, than the flex fuel tune.

I also know that I put down 85 more RWHP than an auto 5th gen camaro, and 32 less than a 2012 CTS-V.

I was disappointed with the number though. It was a mustang dyno and it was raining, but I hoped for more. Boo..

I am gonna send the datalog and dyno graph to Lund and see if they can improve on the E85 tune.

The part I am gonna say YEA! To is the springs :)

Lance
Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Noize

Ricer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Evolution X
Mustsng dynos are stingy little heartbreakers. Don't let the numbers bother you too much.

DarkSubRosa

GTFO_0027
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / 2023 GT4

Were you getting a lot more timing being added on the E85 vs the FF?

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197

Can't wait to see the springs installed! :cheers:

Sponsored

Sponsored

Nucdancer01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford Premium PP, MT82
Tint is done.. Pics later. 35% SunTek carbon all windows.

Springs are next today.

Just FYI, the only Cobra Jet to be delivered to a dealer in TN was just delivered to Ford of Murfreesboro. For a cool $107k it can be yours...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458324615.896859.jpg

Sponsored