Sponsored

Tennessee/Middle TN

_M_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang
That was utter chaos. Dylan, sorry I never saw you.
I heard it was crazy. I'm glad I wasn't there. I can only handle so much ridiculousness. As the weather gets nicer I'll probably just stick with the non-first Saturdays.

Noize

Ricer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Evolution X
Finishing up the E40 tune on the car. Couldn't be happier with the results. Mods are stock frame appearing turbo upgrade, 1000cc injectors and 325lph pump, full exhaust, FMIC and piping, intake. Stock cams, unopened block.

Still want a GT350, just gotta wait.
image.png

Reactions: _M_

Sponsored

_M_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang
[MENTION=21471]Noize[/MENTION] good numbers

Noize

Ricer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Evolution X
Went to Ford in M'boro in the off chance they'd have a GT350. No to that, but they did have 11 billion Roush cars. Insane. I want to see an avalanche GT350 in person.

Sponsored

Dizzle58

GTFO_0035
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT
Ok everyone, it is warming up and it is time for a mod day. I have a TON of Steeda stuff to install.....so here we go.

We tried this once before and had an ok turn out but I want to meet more of he people here. So we are gonna do this at my house in Hendersonville again. I have 3 garage bays that we can use if you have something you are wanting to do.

Let's do this! I know that is cars and coffee day but you can miss one of them so we can get to know each other better.

March 19.....lets get it! Who's in?

Lance
Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Murdered_s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Vehicle(s)
15 Premium PP Ecoboost
Out... Going to be out of the country actually. Hope it has a good turn out I'd love to come if I could!

SVTDSM

@Serpent_Stangs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
Figured I'd post this in here and give the local guys first dibs on it before I post it in the classified section.

I still have my Jlt intake, and sct x4 from my Gt that I need to get rid of. Anyone interested?
Sponsored

Last edited: