Dizzle58

GTFO_0035
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT
I'm apparently dumb at this.. I was happy I could upload a video to YouTube, posted the link in this thread, then actually embedded the file. Problem is-I can't get the file to play anywhere anyway...

Can you guys help me figure out how to do this?

Sent from my Oxford White 2015 GT PP, Prem
Do you have the link to the YouTube vid? Is so PM it to me and I will take a look for you.

SVTDSM

@Serpent_Stangs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
Had a awesome time Saturday! Great to meet all you guys, and cant wait to do it again...

Lance, you do have to wear a helmet, but they do have rentals for $25 if you don't have one.

Dizzle58

GTFO_0035
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT
Had a awesome time Saturday! Great to meet all you guys, and cant wait to do it again...

Lance, you do have to wear a helmet, but they do have rentals for $25 if you don't have one.

Nice. I knew I should have kept one of my motorcycle helmets:(

Lance
Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Sponsored

Dizzle58

GTFO_0035
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT
So I posted this on Instagram and have had people inquire on there about getting one made for them, so I thought I would post it here also to see if any of you all were interested.

My dad made this pen for me. It was my birthday present but I just got it yesterday. I have asked him and he said that he can make them for others if they were interested. Basically the middle part, the blue area, is the customizable part. He can do whatever color you want as the background and from what I understand whatever color you would want the mustang logo to be also. Send me a PM if you are interested and I can let you know about the pricing.
2016-02-29 10.02.38.jpg

_M_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang
I'm apparently dumb at this.. I was happy I could upload a video to YouTube, posted the link in this thread, then actually embedded the file. Problem is-I can't get the file to play anywhere anyway...

Can you guys help me figure out how to do this?

Is it playing in YouTube ok? A mobile link sometimes has issues. Got to post it from a browser

_M_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang
When's the next one. I won't miss it.

Where's the best place to buy a helmet in Nashville? Or is better just to grab one online?

Nucdancer01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford Premium PP, MT82
Just needed some time, I guess.. Now the link works.

Sorry about the camera angle at the end, damn rumble strips!

Sponsored

_M_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang

How'd the car run? Any heat issues?

_M_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang
It ran like a champ. These brakes are no joke!

I was only on the track for about 1:40 each time with plenty of cool down time between runs, so no heat issues.
You are so right about the brakes. Can't wait to try them on a track. Running some back roads with a sport bike the other day and wow incredible.

Noize

Ricer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Evolution X
It ran like a champ. These brakes are no joke!

I was only on the track for about 1:40 each time with plenty of cool down time between runs, so no heat issues.
No track package on your car?

SVTDSM

@Serpent_Stangs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
No, I have the tech package. I originally planned on just adding the coolers but now I'm considering trading it in for a '17 since I really wanted Recaros.
Sponsored