Sponsored

Tech Transfomation

svttim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Well, project to get the 350 ready for the track has begun. New Teach pack transmission is in, old trans is out as is the IRS. New Rear end cooler from Full Tilt Bogie racing along with their bushing kit while their at it
350 trans1.jpg
350 trans2.jpg
Sponsored

Muligan

ARRR!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0059 / Former Track Attack #14 "The Rented Mule"
Hey Tim - looks like fun. Is that your shop? Doesn't look like Marv's place, so not sure if he's still doing work for you sometimes.

Looking forward to connecting again, not that we've both moved from ex-Bondurant cars to these things.

SVTinAR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2003 Lightning & ERA FE Cobra
Like the team stripes.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Looks like Bruce Cameron's garage to me...

Secondtime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350dib tech
Svttim congrats on doing whole tranny swap and rear end cooler , I'm to tired of doing trans and rear swaps hoping solutions listed previously work out for me using coolers pump solutions.
Sweet ride btw

Sponsored

Secondtime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350dib tech
I do have a question to other tech owners that adapted is there a ford part number for the bolt when installing scoop/duct for cooler or is the same bolt for block off plate ?

OP
OP
svttim

svttim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
It is in fact Full Tilt Bogie (Bruce Cameron) Chris, I still Use C&M and may see if I can get Marv to look at the tune and see if there is something to be safely gained with a tune. Thanks SVTinAR and Secondtime!

rb92gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Cooled Tech
I do have a question to other tech owners that adapted is there a ford part number for the bolt when installing scoop/duct for cooler or is the same bolt for block off plate ?
You just reuse the screws you remove from the block off plate, identical mounting locations for the duct. When you put the duct together make sure the labels are on the outside of the duct. If they are on the inside you assembled the duct wrong. You shouldn't be able to see the labels looking through the intake/duct from the front of the car.
Sponsored