Sponsored

Sync on base radio lets me do everything except hear a call?

Arsenalslr95

V6 Tactical Operator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Cyclone
Hey guys,

2015 V6, factory base radio. Sync is letting me do everything except hear the audio of a call hands free. It just stopped working a day ago. It hears me say "call dad" then dials, the privacy button is shaded on the bottom of the radio, and the call audio is through my phone and not through the car. If I click the privacy button to unshade it, it does not come off privacy until I hit it a few times, but then it still does not play the audio of the call through the car and the person on the phone can now no longer hear me either.

Its just the actual audio of the call that is giving me an issue, If I say "Bluetooth Audio", then "Play" it responds fine and plays pandora from the phone with no issues. I have un paired the phone and re-paired it but the call audio problem still exists. Any ideas?
Sponsored

raider5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 5.0 SSP coupe, and 15 Gt w/PP
You can try resetting sync.

Hold down the power button and the top right seek button where all the directional arrows are. This should reset it. Can't remember if the radio needs to be on for this or not. I'm sure some one will chime in if I'm wrong.

Sent from my Nexus 6

jsn1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Try un-pairing and the pairing your phone again. Mine was fixed doing so.

FordIVTteam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hey guys,

2015 V6, factory base radio. Sync is letting me do everything except hear the audio of a call hands free. It just stopped working a day ago. It hears me say "call dad" then dials, the privacy button is shaded on the bottom of the radio, and the call audio is through my phone and not through the car. If I click the privacy button to unshade it, it does not come off privacy until I hit it a few times, but then it still does not play the audio of the call through the car and the person on the phone can now no longer hear me either.

Its just the actual audio of the call that is giving me an issue, If I say "Bluetooth Audio", then "Play" it responds fine and plays pandora from the phone with no issues. I have un paired the phone and re-paired it but the call audio problem still exists. Any ideas?
Hey Arsenalslr95,

jsn1 gave a great suggestion. Try a clean pairing. If that doesn't resolve the issue, please try performing a master reset: https://owner.ford.com/how-tos/sync...re-updates/how-to-perform-a-master-reset.html

Whitney

OP
OP

Arsenalslr95

V6 Tactical Operator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Cyclone
Thanks for the suggestions guys, master reset fixed it