Sync 3 don't work on Mack1

bateto_007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Mach 1
This morning, when I started the car, the multimedia did not want to start. Only black screen and radio does not work. The car is new at 5000 km. Any ideas and suggestions?
Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
This morning, when I started the car, the multimedia did not want to start. Only black screen and radio does not work. The car is new at 5000 km. Any ideas and suggestions?
Check for blown fuse. Disconnect battery and then reconnect. Go to dealer.

OP
OP

bateto_007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Mach 1
I tried disconnecting the battery - it didn't work. I'll check the fuse. I am currently in a foreign country and therefore cannot visit a Ford dealer. Would anyone tell me which fuse it is and where it is located?

Sindeki

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP Ordered
this happened on my Dad's 150, turns out it was just updating via wifi. after couple hours it came back.

Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
It doesn't speak Bulgarian.

OP
OP

bateto_007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Mach 1
I went to a Ford service station. The diagnostics showed that the display was burned out. Everything works, there are no error codes, but the display does not work. But now that you think about it, the radio doesn't work either. If the display did not work, the radio would play music

sakman84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Premium. 6MT, Blue, upgraded wheels
I went to a Ford service station. The diagnostics showed that the display was burned out. Everything works, there are no error codes, but the display does not work. But now that you think about it, the radio doesn't work either. If the display did not work, the radio would play music
Talk about bad luck, hopefully they get you a new display unit quickly.

OP
OP

bateto_007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Mach 1
It turned out that the computer with the diagnostic program detects sync3, but neither new firmware nor anything can be uploaded. The bad thing is that in one night my battery runs out to 8 volts and I have to charge it. Now I have loaded and unplugged it. I hope the problem with the battery is from the problem with sync3 and with its replacement everything will be fine.

sakman84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Premium. 6MT, Blue, upgraded wheels
It turned out that the computer with the diagnostic program detects sync3, but neither new firmware nor anything can be uploaded. The bad thing is that in one night my battery runs out to 8 volts and I have to charge it. Now I have loaded and unplugged it. I hope the problem with the battery is from the problem with sync3 and with its replacement everything will be fine.
What a pain, sounds like that unit is dead, they will probably replace it. Hate too see this happen on such a new car. Downside to all this tech in cars, more electronics mean more potential problems.

OP
OP

bateto_007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Mach 1
Can anyone tell me if the other systems will work if I remove the multimedia fuse? To drive my car while they change my sync 3.
20211024_173115.jpg
Sponsored