Sponsored

Will the ROUSH Supercharger Kit work on the Mach 1?

Gadgetech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Dreaming about a Mach 1 and thinking it would be cool to add the ROUSH Supercharger to it and get the warranty and then I read it won’t work on the BULLIT which makes me think it won’t work on the Mach 1. Granted, I don’t have much research into this but it sounds like the Mach 1 will have the BULLIT motor.

Link to ROUSH

Link to recent thread from @MikeyTX on Mustang 6G.
Sponsored

evh5150vanhalen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Dreaming about a Mach 1 and thinking it would be cool to add the ROUSH Supercharger to it and get the warranty and then I read it won’t work on the BULLIT which makes me think it won’t work on the Mach 1. Granted, I don’t have much research into this but it sounds like the Mach 1 will have the BULLIT motor.

Link to ROUSH

I’m going to wager a guess on it not fitting because of the strut tower brace..

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT

Link to ROUSH

Different engine mounts and it will fit, plenty of PP1 guys did it with the STB

Scat2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
18 Dodge Charger scat pack
I wish they would. Can’t see what would the the Problem other than Tuning and Certifying it for 50 state legal

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
……… and Certifying it for 50 state legal
That very well could be the problem. I know getting something carb certified is expensive and pain in the ass. If they don’t think they will sell that many Mach 1 kits it’s probably not worth their time.

Sponsored

bateto_007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Mach 1
4 months ago I was in a raush service in Prague (Czech Republic). I drove the same as mine, but with a supercharger. At the end of June I will go to modify my mach1

Scat2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
I like a TVS, if u want big boy power get whipple.just like u need to spin whipple to make good lower end torque . Might have to look at Edelbrock supercharger

Scat2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
My 2003 cobra hits hard down low with the kenne bell 2.2L blower at 17psi. I start at 13 psi with because shipped with wrong pulley.then got 15psi pulley had a little more Torque down low but with a 17psi it hits nice down low.

PS: I will not put a single dollar into mach1 N/A. Just going to go straight to boost
Sponsored