Sponsored

SVE R357 Wheels

Cpcloud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT - 6MT
20210312_215410.jpg
20' GT. sitting on R357 SVEs in gloss silver.

19x10 square set up.

Tires: Falkens FK510, 285/35/19

Suspension: Steeda progressive springs, steeda proactive non-adjustable fixed struts& shocks, Ford performance strut tower brace.

Impressions after a few weeks:
Going from the base package wheels to the new setup is a huge improvement.

~ great grip, more accurate turn feel, significantly less wheel hop.

Overall I'm experiencing a lot less slop.

Exterior: I plan on color matching the emblems from chrome to silver metallic to match the wheels. Not sure about the front horse... may do some sort of delete kit for it.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cpcloud

Cpcloud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT - 6MT
20210324_185620.jpg

Daylight + better camera angle.

sjmurphy34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT PP Magnetic
Did you have to special order the 19x10 square setup? I only saw the 19x10/19x11 set on the website. I went with the bronze R357's in the same size but with PS4S's and love em, but I do like the gloss silver a lot too.

OP
OP
Cpcloud

Cpcloud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT - 6MT
Did you have to special order the 19x10 square setup? I only saw the 19x10/19x11 set on the website. I went with the bronze R357's in the same size but with PS4S's and love em, but I do like the gloss silver a lot too.
Sweet ! I was in the middle between either color.

Maybe I should've made this an R357 thread. You mind sharing pictures ?

I gave them a call and they had to refer it to a supervisor but he/she approved of it !

sjmurphy34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT PP Magnetic
Sorry I just realized you responded to this thread. Here's a couple photos of them on my car. First photo is the most recent, second is before I lowered the car a bit with some suspension bits.

20210406_191320.jpg

20200515_195015.jpg

Sponsored

RyanPB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Sorry I just realized you responded to this thread. Here's a couple photos of them on my car. First photo is the most recent, second is before I lowered the car a bit with some suspension bits.

20210406_191320.jpg

20200515_195015.jpg
What are the details of wheel, tire & suspension combo?

sjmurphy34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT PP Magnetic
What are the details of wheel, tire & suspension combo?
Wheels: SVE R357's in satin bronze, 19x10 square
Tires: Michelin PS4S 285/35/19 square
Suspension: Ford perf shocks and struts, BMR SP083 "handling" springs, BMR CB005, and Ford perf knuckle to toe link bearings

RyanPB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Wheels: SVE R357's in satin bronze, 19x10 square
Tires: Michelin PS4S 285/35/19 square
Suspension: Ford perf shocks and struts, BMR SP083 "handling" springs, BMR CB005, and Ford perf knuckle to toe link bearings
Thanks for the info, I really like how your car sits. I also have the BMR Handling springs with the FP shocks & struts with SVE 357 19x11’s squared not yet installed, but just seeing how well it looks on your car has motivated me more to get that installed. How’s the ride compared to stock with the BMR springs and the PS4S? Tires are the last piece to the puzzle and was leaning towards the PS4S.

sjmurphy34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT PP Magnetic
Thanks for the info, I really like how your car sits. I also have the BMR Handling springs with the FP shocks & struts with SVE 357 19x11’s squared not yet installed, but just seeing how well it looks on your car has motivated me more to get that installed. How’s the ride compared to stock with the BMR springs and the PS4S? Tires are the last piece to the puzzle and was leaning towards the PS4S.
Thanks man, appreciate it. Your car will be a beast with the square 19x11's and that setup. I love the way it handles and rides now compared to the stock PP setup. Plus I feel like the drop that the BMR springs give it is the perfect drop without going too low and they are 100% daily-able even in Michigan with our terrible roads. The wheels and tires made a huge difference for me compared to the stock P-Zeros on the PP wheels. I never really cared for the P-Zero's as they really only seemed to do well in ideal conditions (warm and dry) while the PS4S are so much more forgiving and seem to have so much more grip in every condition.

I'd say if you can swing it, the PS4S's are 100% worth it. But they aren't exactly cheap, especially in a wide setup like yours. I've heard good things about the firehawks, Conti ECS's, and some other tires but I've never been disappointed by the Michelins.

GeorgeC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
20210312_215410.jpg
20' GT. sitting on R357 SVEs in gloss silver.

19x10 square set up.

Tires: Falkens FK510, 285/35/19

Suspension: Steeda progressive springs, steeda proactive non-adjustable fixed struts& shocks, Ford performance strut tower brace.

Impressions after a few weeks:
Going from the base package wheels to the new setup is a huge improvement.

~ great grip, more accurate turn feel, significantly less wheel hop.

Overall I'm experiencing a lot less slop.

Exterior: I plan on color matching the emblems from chrome to silver metallic to match the wheels. Not sure about the front horse... may do some sort of delete kit for it.
I have the same wheels in bronze with nitto nto5's 305 and 275 I'm now switching to continental extreme contact 285 275 for a more square set up. Love the wheels in silver I think these wheels look amazing on the mustang.

Sponsored

GeorgeC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt

20210406_191320.jpg

20200515_195015.jpg
looks great with that color and the bronze.

RyanPB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Thanks man, appreciate it. Your car will be a beast with the square 19x11's and that setup. I love the way it handles and rides now compared to the stock PP setup. Plus I feel like the drop that the BMR springs give it is the perfect drop without going too low and they are 100% daily-able even in Michigan with our terrible roads. The wheels and tires made a huge difference for me compared to the stock P-Zeros on the PP wheels. I never really cared for the P-Zero's as they really only seemed to do well in ideal conditions (warm and dry) while the PS4S are so much more forgiving and seem to have so much more grip in every condition.

I'd say if you can swing it, the PS4S's are 100% worth it. But they aren't exactly cheap, especially in a wide setup like yours. I've heard good things about the firehawks, Conti ECS's, and some other tires but I've never been disappointed by the Michelins.
Thanks so much for the feedback. I know all to well how Michigan roads are and was a little worried about the BMR springs being a bit to stiff for the street, so I’m glad you like the ride better than the stock setup. I was debating whether to go with 19x10’s or 19x11’s so I figured I would take full advantage of the available space and spring for the 19x11’s. Hopefully they fit no problem! Lol

I’m thinking the PS4S’s are the way to go for me seeing it’s going to be mostly a street car that will see a hand full of auto-x’s a year and possibly an HPDE throw into the mix. I have to agree with you on the P-Zero’s, I auto-crossed the car one time last year in stock form and the tires were good for about 2 runs, then they turned real greasy.

Thanks again for the feedback, car looks amazing! 👍🏻

compprep

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP1,1986 SVO, 2020 Ridgeline(SOLD!)
steeda proactive non-adjustable fixed struts& shocks,
How do you like these? I'm considering them with min drop springs. Love the silver wheels too!!
Sponsored