Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Hello everyone,

I need some opinions please. I am looking at the SVE R357s 19x10 / 19x11 for my Kona Blue '19 GT with black accent package. I was originally looking at gloss black to match the black accents but the graphite look really good and I think they'd work well with the Kona Blue. I was thinking about setting them off with black center caps and I already have black lug nuts. What are your thoughts?

https://lmr.com/item/SVE-357903/mustang-sve-r357-wheel-19x10-gloss-graphite-0519
Sponsored

elcamino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Walt
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
I'm looking at these myself for my Magnetic. I'm leaning towards graphite. I have the blackout package and think the black PP1 wheels look nice. I keep going back and forth and have not found that many great pics with charcoal/graphite wheels on the Magnetics. For your car, I'd definitely go graphite.

OP
OP

cahouston

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

OP
OP

cahouston

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm looking at these myself for my Magnetic. I'm leaning towards graphite. I have the blackout package and think the black PP1 wheels look nice. I keep going back and forth and have not found that many great pics with charcoal/graphite wheels on the Magnetics. For your car, I'd definitely go graphite.
If I find any pics of your color with graphite R357 wheels, I'll send them your way.

OP
OP

cahouston

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you everyone for the votes!

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Graphite will give an awesome contrast. Black wheels look nice when they are just washed and totally clean, but they are easily lost in non-ideal lighting. I like the PP1 wheels that came on my GT but I switched to graphite due to what I mentioned above.

Arknsawchuck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Thank you for posting that. Those do look quite good too!
If the sve 357 wheels are the same graphite color as the sve sp2 wheels they will be a little darker and more gray than the PP2 wheel pictured. I have a PP2 and an extra set of wheels that are the sve sp2.

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
I didn't vote, as it isn't my car, I thought a photo in the Kona color car would help more.
Install the color wheel you like. What others like don't matter.

GeorgeC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
Graphite will give an awesome contrast. Black wheels look nice when they are just washed and totally clean, but they are easily lost in non-ideal lighting. I like the PP1 wheels that came on my GT but I switched to graphite due to what I mentioned above.
Graphite will add some color. Black can get lost.
Sponsored