SVE R350 wheels

Martinnfb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, PP,
Guys , I am in a limbo, deciding between the satin bronze or liquid graphite set of wheels. Anybody has a picture of LG or SB wheels on a black car ?
Cheers
Martin
Sponsored

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
Guys , I am in a limbo, deciding between the satin bronze or liquid graphite set of wheels. Anybody has a picture of LG or SB wheels on a black car ?
Cheers
Martin
I googled black mustang bronze rims. A few nice images popped up. My personal preference is bronze with black. And I have liquid graphite with magnetic.

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase

Martinnfb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, PP,
Thanks guys, I am familiar with this picture, also with the pictures presented on LMR webpage , however google doesn't have much more to offer. Sure there are plenty of pictures from many different brands, but not much of SVT satin bronze . I am finding this colour very elusive and it seems that in different light it reflects different shades. Same goes with liquid graphite.
Here are two that I found at LMR page.
I am tempted to go with the bronze set, but then it seems too eighties . Graphite is safer choice, but maybe too plain-looking on a black car.
IMG_6840.jpg
wtk-177916c_4f8c4ef9.jpg

Sponsored

Boston23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PPP Ingot Silver
Thanks guys, I am familiar with this picture, also with the pictures presented on LMR webpage , however google doesn't have much more to offer. Sure there are plenty of pictures from many different brands, but not much of SVT satin bronze . I am finding this colour very elusive and it seems that in different light it reflects different shades. Same goes with liquid graphite.
Here are two that I found at LMR page.
I am tempted to go with the bronze set, but then it seems too eighties . Graphite is safer choice, but maybe too plain-looking on a black car.
IMG_6840.jpg
wtk-177916c_4f8c4ef9.jpg
The graphite definitely changes with light. They look a lot lighter online and significantly darker in person.

Boston23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PPP Ingot Silver
Martin you can always play it safe with the graphite and paint them on your next tire change. Your other option is the Project 6gr wheel but it’s double the cost. I was back and forth between the two and thought the 6gr wheel might be too light and not enough contrast with Ingot Silver.

Martinnfb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, PP,
Thank Boston, to be honest ever since I bought this car I was set on SVE wheels in bronze. Last week I approached my wife and she is not a big fan of that colour. I guess, in order to keep peace in the family I will go with the graphite option. I'll keep you posted guys.
Thank for the input everyone.
Cheers
M.

Boston23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PPP Ingot Silver
Thank Boston, to be honest ever since I bought this car I was set on SVE wheels in bronze. Last week I approached my wife and she is not a big fan of that colour. I guess, in order to keep peace in the family I will go with the graphite option. I'll keep you posted guys.
Thank for the input everyone.
Cheers
M.
Bronze on black is kind of reminiscent of the Johnny Player Special cars or the old Capris.

Sponsored

poncho@home

GettingOld
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
A little teaser for you Boston. Got my Nitto 555 G2's on two days ago. :) Very happy with the results. Staggered 10/11 rims with 285/35R19 and 305/35R19 tires. Merry Christmas.
Nitto 1.jpg
Nitto 2.jpg
Nitto 3.jpg
Are these on stock ride height? If not, what is the suspension setup? I am debating these exact wheels for my Magnetic GT. Only thing, I currently have the black appearance package and trying to choose between black wheels or these liquid graphite. I kinda dig the monotone look.

VikingJoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
The picture that Boston reposted of my car is pretty accurate how they look in real life. The contrast it has on black cars is much needed IMO. The murdered out look is too overplayed but to each their own.

Martinnfb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, PP,
That's what I was thinking, to add contrast to monotone black look. Silver or chrome would be too much to my taste. So bronze or graphite was the natural choice.
Would centre cups from PP wheels fit into the openings on these wheels?