beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
paxton guys will say paxton, whipple guys will say whipple, and so on and so on

we sell all the blowers and all of them will be fun,

its like saying blonde, brunette, red head...

let me know if we can help at all

OP
OP

shaky01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang GT

yes mate , matey , pal what ever you want lol , I want a system that is going to give me instant power , sounds nice without having to take the engine apart at bottom end if it can be helped

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
I've got a Mustang with a Whipple and it also had a Procharger before the Whipple. I prefer the Whipple. It will produce instant torque, but the gas mileage will be worse. A Procharged car can get close to stock fuel economy if you stay out of the rpm's, my Whippled car gets about 5 mpg's less than it did with the Procharger.

I would do oil pump gears and half shafts at the bare minimum with a supercharger. Roush Charger will be similar to the Whipple in performance characteristics.

Inmates, is the price difference between these half shafts worth it?

https://www.cjponyparts.com/2015-mustang-half-shaft-assemblies/c/80140090/

Sponsored

808muscle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Whipple, 2006 GT Blown and cammed
I got my Whipple Stage 2 from Terry at beefcake racing. I live on Maui and he worked with me on the freight charges which were NOT cheap. Lol. I have a 16 auto and run the Whipple tune. The tune is perfect drives like stock with an easy peddle and blows the tires off with any aggressive action. I'm loving it. Install is not difficult is you have done some wrenching in the past.

eze_s550GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Performance PAck
I've got a Mustang with a Whipple and it also had a Procharger before the Whipple. I prefer the Whipple. It will produce instant torque, but the gas mileage will be worse. A Procharged car can get close to stock fuel economy if you stay out of the rpm's, my Whippled car gets about 5 mpg's less than it did with the Procharger.

I would do oil pump gears and half shafts at the bare minimum with a supercharger. Roush Charger will be similar to the Whipple in performance characteristics.
What made you switch? What head unit procharger did you have? I am looking into a D1x procharger or a Whipple Gen 3 for mine. I have a 2017 with a full exhaust, manual w/ 3.73 gears (would swap to 3.31 if I got the whipple). I can’t make up my mind.

08StangGT_CS

Fight The Urge to Boost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Race Red No Options
FYI, Americans don't use the word "buddy" a lot. That's more of a Canadian thing.
Wouldn’t it be “buddy, aye”

And to add to this, don’t use “brotha”, that’s reserved for forum vendors. Lol.
This one feels strange to me. Some great vendors in here but the brotha was a new one to me on this forum.

Asians..
Sponsored