Sponsored

Stubby Antenna for Verts

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
I see now my comment were unnecessary as only the original is available for 15-17 Mustang :)
Sponsored

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
My antenna was missing when I got my car this week, I am seeing part number 18813, which appears to be pretty generic?

$18 OEM?
So it was not there when you paid for the car?
Are the garage not going to get you one

Jeffola

Automotive Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Reception is important. I have the factory spoiler back on the car after painting it black, its going to stay. Anyway, I listen to mostly HD Radio and I am concerned about the reception. I don't think my 2011 had HD radio, and the stations down here in Miami / Ft Lauderdale in HD are very good, and the sound quality is a higher bit rate than the Sirius. I am concerned that the reception will be less than I enjoy.

OP
OP
slink

slink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium,6 Speed, 401A Pkg, Kona Blue
We have HD radio here in Austin. As long as I'm in the city, I get the HD. If I go out of town about 20 miles, I lose the HD.

Jeffola

Automotive Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
We have HD radio here in Austin. As long as I'm in the city, I get the HD. If I go out of town about 20 miles, I lose the HD.
is that the same with and without the stubby

Sponsored

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Reception is important. I have the factory spoiler back on the car after painting it black, its going to stay. Anyway, I listen to mostly HD Radio and I am concerned about the reception. I don't think my 2011 had HD radio, and the stations down here in Miami / Ft Lauderdale in HD are very good, and the sound quality is a higher bit rate than the Sirius. I am concerned that the reception will be less than I enjoy.
Didn't you have another spoiler on your car? It was bigger than factory if I recall correctly.

Slightly off topic, but why the change? I'm looking to get something for my convertible too, so I've been looking at a lot of builds threads and saw yours.

:cheers:

Jeffola

Automotive Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
The trunk lid on the convertible is slightly different, and enough so that none of them fit very well. So I painted the factory one black and reinstated it.

OP
OP
slink

slink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium,6 Speed, 401A Pkg, Kona Blue
is that the same with and without the stubby
The same for me.

I'm sure if you were not satisfied with the Stubby, they would refund your money. Give them a call and find out.
Sponsored