Stratified Automotive Controls Tuning

TurboStang18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Ecoboost MT, PP, 101A, Spoiler Delete
I have only seen a couple of mentions on this company regarding tuning. After spending several hours reading through posted info on their site they seem to really have their stuff together regarding the Ecoboost platform.

Can anyone running stratified tunes chime in?
Sponsored

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
I have only seen a couple of mentions on this company regarding tuning. After spending several hours reading through posted info on their site they seem to really have their stuff together regarding the Ecoboost platform.

Can anyone running stratified tunes chime in?
I thought they did focus and fiesta tuning, I was not aware they did anything for the mustang

lizardrko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Auto PP
Yeah from what I know, they always specialized and are a respected company in the focus/fiesta ST platform

Memphis-EcoStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Impact Blue Ecoboost
I would highly recommend them- Alex is great to work with- dont expect instant canned results he goes over all the logs and revises the tunes until you and him are happy with the results- I had experience working with him on my previous car a Focus ST so I went with him on my Mustang

I started out wanting a power curve that was much more linear than the stock tune, power from bottom to redline, Alex listened and responded with each iteration getting closer and closer. I asked for more aggressive shifts and those were tightened up too. Car pulls from idle to shift- hoping to get it on a dyno next year and see what the final results are. I feel like power wise for now the car is where I want it, pulls hard with no dead spots, cackles like a demented demon down shifting and recently got 34.2 mpg driving from Vancouver to Tacoma.

OP
OP
TurboStang18

TurboStang18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Ecoboost MT, PP, 101A, Spoiler Delete
Thanks guys. I'm going with them if I protune. Just waiting to see what FRPP does with their calibration. I'm thinking I have about another couple of weeks of wait time patience before I just say F it, stick with my accessport and get a protune from Stratified.
Sponsored