Strange error code...

OP
OP

npole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Bullitt 2019
The saga goes on... they finally agreed both the issues (misfire and audio module) and found (eventually) the permanent fixes.

Misfires was apparently due to bad upper fuel injectors, Ford (company) suggested to change the ones (two) throwing the errors, Ford (dealer) have instead asked to change them all (8) and they agreed.

Bluetooth (phone) audio and overall poor sound quality was due to a known issue with the front side windows gaskets, water was coming down inside the later panels causing a shortcut, this disabled the medium speakers, so it was immediately noticeable with the speakerphones since the high (tweeters) and low (woofer) frequencies are cut out, but was also causing the overall poor audio issues.

They are waiting for the spare parts to do the fix. Both will be fixed under warranty.

It makes me "laugh", coz considering all the fixes under warranty since i bough her (including an engine swap), we're next the whole vehicle price! :)

It's not ending here. They have found an issue with the rear dampers (magneride) ...but they aren't sure they'll be covered by the Ford Protect warranty (it's 1600€ btw...).

Despite all these issues that I've never had before with any car I owned from different brands, maybe she born unlucky, I still love her (I'm not sure I would say the same if I've had to pay for all the fixes!).
Sponsored