Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
  • Banned
Why?

Worse than stock brakes for actual braking.
Seems like a relatively low value mod for a drag car, and you don't have a long list of drag specific mods (that should come first).

Less overall weight vs stock, cheaper than tbm, similarly priced to baer brakes(which seem to have excessive drag in some cases). I may do a 15" setup in the future, which gives you more options and cheaper tires. With the new modified knuckles, it's not as expensive as it was before. It'll save about as much weight as steeda K-Member, cheaper with the benefit of losing rotational weight. I'll eventually be doing front brakes as well. Most likely tbm HD setup.

I have other mods not listed in my signature. Lithium battery, suspension bolt ons and other weight savings...

letos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andriy
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost
Less overall weight vs stock, cheaper than tbm, similarly priced to baer brakes(which seem to have excessive drag in some cases). I may do a 15" setup in the future, which gives you more options and cheaper tires. With the new modified knuckles, it's not as expensive as it was before. It'll save about as much weight as steeda K-Member, cheaper with the benefit of losing rotational weight. I'll eventually be doing front brakes as well. Most likely tbm HD setup.

I have other mods not listed in my signature. Lithium battery, suspension bolt ons and other weight savings...
Hi, have you installed them? Whats your experience?

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
They work fine. They are designed to stop you from 150 then they need a cool down period.

If you street drive the car you won't like them.

Skyrm_da

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
TBM for the win. Buy the whole set at one time and cry just the one time. Can’t beat the quality and they have zero drag.
Sponsored