Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
You probably have a carbon fiber instrument panel too. This knob is from the carbon sport package.

Opted for the carbon-fiber instrument panel, that knob is aftermarket.
Sponsored

analogman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Exactly. I also love the idea of having it in the same colour as the car. :thumbsup:
Here's mine, from White Madness Garage. Same idea, but in Ruby Red.

IMG_1156.jpeg

I hadn't heard of White Madness Garage before. It looks exactly the same as what Anarchy Motive used to offer - a simple, solid steel 2" ball, available in any Mustang color. Perfect! I thought it was a shame that Anarchy imploded, but with White Madness out there, there's another (hopefully less controversial and more reliable) source of old-school steel ball shift knobs.

br_an

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bran
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2020 Ford F150
Personally, I have a bigger issue with mine in the cold than the hot. And you can buy a velvet bag with it for like 3 bucks?
I need to snap some better pics, but here's mine:
Mustang shifter 1.png
Whoa, that shifter boot is wild! I like it; looks like a paint job I had on my Schwinn Predator in the late 80s šŸ˜„

Too many jokes in there about the cold, and velvet bags for knobs... I'm just gonna leave 'em be. šŸ¤”šŸ˜¶

BabyDoc1012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Lighting XLT, ā€˜21 Expedition, ā€˜22 Mach 1
I installed an Lathewerks stainless knob.

30B45950-E662-4AFE-A44C-86E89D3DA1A8.jpeg
I had a stainless steel shift knob back when I 20 and I had a ricer. That thing got so hot in the summer and so cold in the winter.

Sponsored

BabyDoc1012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I know, I know should have gotten a manual, but hereā€™s mine, from SR performance.
551FCCF1-8E7E-4FBD-8D99-77EF28E38B11.jpeg

br_an

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bran
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2020 Ford F150
I know, I know should have gotten a manual, but hereā€™s mine, from SR performance.
551FCCF1-8E7E-4FBD-8D99-77EF28E38B11.jpeg

Don't sweat it, Autos are A-OK! Not everyone likes or wants three pedals, having to choose gears and the extra fun (manliness??) that comes with that set-up... and you get to paddle shift, so there's that.

I like the cue-ball look on that shifter

BabyDoc1012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't sweat it, Autos are A-OK! Not everyone likes or wants three pedals, having to choose gears and the extra fun (manliness??) that comes with that set-up... and you get to paddle shift, so there's that.

I like the cue-ball look on that shifter
Thanks, love the look and feel of it. Sts a little lower too which is the perfect height compared to stock. Love the manual, wanted the manual, but after 20 years in the navy no way my knees are gonna like that. And the A10 is stupid quick. Plus the wife canā€™t drive a stick, no way Iā€™m teaching her in a GT, but with the auto I am not getting her into muscle cars.

rxryanm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTP PP1
Whoa, that shifter boot is wild! I like it; looks like a paint job I had on my Schwinn Predator in the late 80s šŸ˜„

Too many jokes in there about the cold, and velvet bags for knobs... I'm just gonna leave 'em be. šŸ¤”šŸ˜¶
The 90s jazz cup! I wanted something a little colorful in there before I ended up stickerbombing my dash.

Mine's an auto also.

Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
Rojito_95

Rojito_95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT PP1/MT82, 95 F-150 XL "custom"
Personally, I have a bigger issue with mine in the cold than the hot. And you can buy a velvet bag with it for like 3 bucks?
I need to snap some better pics, but here's mine:
Mustang shifter 1.png
Alright, where'd you get that shift boot? I NEED IT

Mustangfreek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15ā€™ GT
Any other options then the std balls for the manual cars?

I donā€™t want a big pool ball, something same sizeā€™ish maybe

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
I hadn't heard of White Madness Garage before. It looks exactly the same as what Anarchy Motive used to offer - a simple, solid steel 2" ball, available in any Mustang color. Perfect! I thought it was a shame that Anarchy imploded, but with White Madness out there, there's another (hopefully less controversial and more reliable) source of old-school steel ball shift knobs.
I ordered and got my shifter and custom engraved shift knob in less than 2 weeks I believe after I ordered. Turned out fantastic and was super easy install. Also looks great!
I know it isnā€™t a 6spd but canā€™t complain. Auto drives amazingly and feels fantastic on up shifts and downshifts.
C00C5865-B9D8-4ED9-BE79-8B34C6B92B57.jpeg

Turian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 6 speed manual.
I ordered and got my shifter and custom engraved shift knob in less than 2 weeks I believe after I ordered. Turned out fantastic and was super easy install. Also looks great!
I know it isnā€™t a 6spd but canā€™t complain. Auto drives amazingly and feels fantastic on up shifts and downshifts.
C00C5865-B9D8-4ED9-BE79-8B34C6B92B57.jpeg
White Madness Garage is so legit. They fixed my auto shifter ball on my old 2017 GT after I nicked it. I was honest, told them I did it, and they said "No problem. here is a label to send it back, we will fix it for free and send it back to you." And they did. It was awesome.

IMG_20180822_090605.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: