Sponsored

Steeda's New Dual Rate Ultimate Handling Springs - (Track Proven Winner!!!)

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Just a few more hours to save if you are looking at getting these springs or any other compliment of parts!

Best Regards,

TJ
Sponsored

16EcomustangDIB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Camaro SS1LE
Just want to say thanks to team Steeda specially to Brian and Jigar for helping me with my issues and order. Long story short, I had ordered a set of minimum drop springs a couple of months back that has been on the shelf in the garage. Well, plans have changed since then and I have picked up a set of Koni yellows and wanted to pair them with the dual rate springs. So a quick chat with Jigar and Brian during the Labor day sale and I was able to return my springs for credit on a set of dual rate springs and also picked up a set of billet rear shock mounts. They also applied the discount from the Labor day sale to my order and shipped the same day. Thanks again for the top notch service and can't wait to install these parts.

Mark

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Just want to say thanks to team Steeda specially to Brian and Jigar for helping me with my issues and order. Long story short, I had ordered a set of minimum drop springs a couple of months back that has been on the shelf in the garage. Well, plans have changed since then and I have picked up a set of Koni yellows and wanted to pair them with the dual rate springs. So a quick chat with Jigar and Brian during the Labor day sale and I was able to return my springs for credit on a set of dual rate springs and also picked up a set of billet rear shock mounts. They also applied the discount from the Labor day sale to my order and shipped the same day. Thanks again for the top notch service and can't wait to install these parts.

Mark
Mark,

Were you able to get them installed yet? Love to hear your feedback.

TJ

16EcomustangDIB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Camaro SS1LE
No not yet, but soon.:like:
Had a chance to work on it a bit tonight!
20180927_191336.jpg
20180927_193946.jpg

Last edited:

16EcomustangDIB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Camaro SS1LE
Installed the fronts today. Drop was right on at 3/4 inch. Initial drive was great, ride felt great at 1 turn from soft, actually expecting it to be firmer. Noticeable improvement in body roll, brake dive, and the car felt solid. Will play with adjustments and will update after i install the rears.
20181006_090032.jpg
20181006_090017.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
SteedaTech

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Installed the fronts today. Drop was right on at 3/4 inch. Initial drive was great, ride felt great at 1 turn from soft, actually expecting it to be firmer. Noticeable improvement in body roll, brake dive, and the car felt solid. Will play with adjustments and will update after i install the rears.
20181006_090032.jpg
20181006_090017.jpg
Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to your update!

Steeda Tech

Excel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mitch
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT and 2015 F150
progressive springs do a nice job and add some added roll control for most drivers but I cant stand the coil knocking /binding

16EcomustangDIB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Camaro SS1LE
Was able to work a bit on the rears today. Installed the springs and also installed my subframe bushing supports and subframe alignment pins that I've been waiting to install. Just need to assemble and install
20181007_204652.jpg
20181008_201830.jpg
the shocks with the billet shock mounts, torque everything and reinstall my subframe braces and its good to go.

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Just raced at COTA with these and the Steeda adjustable struts and shocks this weekend. Flat, predictable handling which was just an absolute pleasure to drive. Even on a wet track, was able to push the corners really hard with street tires nonetheless. Good stuff.

Sponsored

16EcomustangDIB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Camaro SS1LE
Got everything buttoned up yesterday. Took the car for a spin around and on a nice twisty road here. Adjustments are 1 1/4 turns fronts and 1 turn rears. Still running stock PP sway bars. Car rode good, nice, firm and felt planted but getting some bounce/occilations on some road surfaces. I suspected the rears are causing this, since the fronts felt pretty good during my initial drive before i installed the rears. Decided to play with the adjustments. Dialed the rears down half a turn. Went back out and the car felt really good, rears felt the way it should be, no bounce. Decided to dial down the fronts to 1 turn from 1 1/4 turns, went out and immediately felt the front a bit bouncy and soft, so dialed the fronts back up 1 3/8 turns and car felt really good. I was slowly trying to get the feel and how much grip the car has and it just sticks to the road. The big plus is, how the car reacts to inputs now, it is immediate. Turn the wheel and it turns quick, almost like my Evo. I'm not sure if it is because of the change in the cars alignment from the drop, or because of the new hardware but whatever it is, I like it. Hope it doesn't change much when I get my alignment later. I'll be going to track the car here next month, there I'll see how awesome the car really is and do some more fine tuning. Awesome springs paired with an awesome struts &shocks. :like:

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
Might be a good idea to measure the cambers yourself before bringing it to the alignment shop. That way you'll at least have a decent-ish idea what they'll be starting from.

Norm

16EcomustangDIB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Camaro SS1LE
Funny you suggested that cause i was actually just thinking about that same thing. Then i remembet most alignment shops usually print out a before and after settings but I'll make sure to remind them to note current settings.

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
Part of the value in making your own measurements is that it gives you a sanity check on the accuracy of the shop's setup.

Norm

16EcomustangDIB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Camaro SS1LE
Yeah, would love to do that but don't have the equipment at the moment. Was thinking of picking up Quicktrick kit but then it went from there to wanting everything to do my own alignment. Lol.
Eventually I will.
Sponsored