Sponsored

Steeda Intake - Just unlucky? Poor quality.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Personally if the items did not fit I would have contacted Steeda or whoever made said parts. If after contacting them they did not have a plan to make it right, then I might call them out in public.

I understand, being in the UK, shipping times may make a replacement a PIA.

Sorry you had issues, glad you were able to make it work.
Sponsored

DrZed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 M6
I spent thousands. THOUSANDS in Steeda parts and never was let down. half my car was Steeda, half was cpe. I bothered the hell out of Steeda, now, I did get a set of parts that wasn't up to standard, I contacted Steeda, they immediately swapped them no hassle. it was during middle of covid kind of deal, so someone failed that QC on that batch but it was corrected. the problem is irrelevant, the fact is Steeda fixed it entirely with no hassle.

I lost an hour of work though, but my labor is free to me.

the company treated me well and I would recommend them again.
I too have experience with Steeda (Canada). Purchased several items, the last being jacking rails. One was incorrectly shipped (each side is different). I called Steeda Canada and spoke with the guy even until just after 5 pm as I was checking side to side. Determined one sided needed to be shipped out and they did it very quickly.

Went so far as to visit the shop, in Oakville, and personally return the other part.

Steeda Canada has always, for me, been stand up and quick to resolve and respond.

mrgooden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
I too have experience with Steeda (Canada). Purchased several items, the last being jacking rails. One was incorrectly shipped (each side is different). I called Steeda Canada and spoke with the guy even until just after 5 pm as I was checking side to side. Determined one sided needed to be shipped out and they did it very quickly.

Went so far as to visit the shop, in Oakville, and personally return the other part.

Steeda Canada has always, for me, been stand up and quick to resolve and respond.
I'd like to visit one of the U.S. shops one day. They are like 10 hours away though.

Richard

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Always a good drive down when the weather starts to turn :)
Sponsored