Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.co.uk
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
105 is reasonably loud, yes.

YOU and [MENTION=12964]Stark[/MENTION] though...I would put you somewhere between "HOLY FUCK THAT'S LOUD" and "AAARRRRGGGHHHH MY FUCKING EARDRUMS". On idle.

:D
Fixed that for you, hahahaha :eyebulge:
Sponsored

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
I will try and get my exhaust tested at the local circuit and see what the results say obviously before booking but I am definitely up for coming along and watching the Mustangs in action should I hit higher than 105dB and end up being as loud as JET :ninja::eyebulge::lol: http://www.dot.ca.gov/dist2/projects/sixer/loud.pdf

Yes free entry for spectators and Steeda crew 8)

You can also "actively" spectate by signing in and then you can passenger with people (if you ask them nicely and they say yes)

Regarding noise limits- Officially its:

"NOISE LIMIT
All vehicles attending the Day must pass a static noise test of 105dBA before they are allowed to participate. The static test will be measured at 0.5m from the exhaust at 45 degree angle from the exhaust with the vehicle at 3/4 maximum engine revs. Should the car be unable to rev at 3/4 maximum revs, the vehicle will be subject to an additional drive by test (92dBA limits measured at 50m) driven by an instructor before being permitted to be used on site.
No vehicle measured or suspected of exceeding the noise limits will be permitted to operate unless rectified and retested to be shown to be within the noise limits. No refund will be granted to any vehicles failing the noise limit. "

also [MENTION=19911]Cati[/MENTION] and [MENTION=28310]stevesx987[/MENTION] please remember to book your slots ASAP as once they are gone they are gone. Its first come first served.
[MENTION=14295]Kristian87[/MENTION] this day is exactly the place to perfect your power sliding round corners etc. Its truly great fun.

105 is reasonably loud, yes.

YOU and [MENTION=12964]Stark[/MENTION] though...I would put you somewhere between "HOLY FUCK THAT'S LOUD" and "AAARRRRGGGHHHH MY FUCKING EARDRUMS". On idle.

:D
oh bollox :lol:

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
I may bring the wife's captur as that should pass the noise limit okay!
Mind you, I have found most the limits in that!

666mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT cars name (HAMMER)
Recon mine will be to hi on the bell level so that's the handbrake on.

Sponsored

Harebear72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V8 GT Fastback
Just put this in the diary, really fancy this and just down the road for me.

christianUK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
GT auto
I'm coming to this now I've realised it's on June 2nd not February 6th

SamH_

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT V8 5.0L | Fastback | Customisation Pack
i'm interested in this, probably have a few Ford drivers that would be up for it.
how many runs do you get out of the average day?
will it be like the test and tune days where we can test out the 0-60s etc?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Steeda UK

Steeda UK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.co.uk
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
hi [MENTION=19130]SamH_[/MENTION] you normally get lots of goes, especially as we are keeping the numbers down.

The day usually starts off with a sharp high speed 90 degree turn which is great for learning what the car can do and how the back end handles on (and beyond!) the limit.

After we do that for a bit we build 2 circuits; a short technical circuit and ,longer wider circuit. The short one is great for going all out to get the best times, the big one you can go for times or just practice throwing the car all over the shop, its awesome fun.

The beginning is more waiting as its all doing one thing, but then the day speeds up a lot once we are split into the 2 circuits and you can go between circuits at will, so if one is under populated you can go and do run after run! I have done it where it was just 2 or 3 of us at one point on the small circuit for example and we were just banging runs out....

Book those slots fast though as there are only 15 left.

Nostruss

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang S550 GT Race Red Fastback, A4 B7
I'd be up for this - may be too loud. Anyone tested a Milltek exhaust (Cat back - non-res)?

CapitanPug

Big Bear
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT, Audi A5, Mitsibushi L200