Steeda Axle back vs. Roush

RTR077

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT RTR Spec 1
Any thoughts on which set up has the best old school gurgle? I'm not into race car raspy personally.
Sponsored

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Prem M6, 2019 Charger Scat Pack Plus
Just switched over to Steeda's and absolutely love them. LTH, stock resonator and Steeda AB. Sounds amazing, and the resonator tames it just enough that it isn't insane. Very livable in town, whereas my LTH+Hpipe+Borla Stypes we're absolutely unbearable in how loud they were. To me, perfect setup for headers.

331GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
1995 DFG GT vert, 2019 Oxford White GT PP1
Just switched over to Steeda's and absolutely love them. LTH, stock resonator and Steeda AB. Sounds amazing, and the resonator tames it just enough that it isn't insane. Very livable in town, whereas my LTH+Hpipe+Borla Stypes we're absolutely unbearable in how loud they were. To me, perfect setup for headers.
interesting, ive wondered what a good setup would be for LTH. put them on my buddy's '21, he has an X pipe and OEM FORD active exhaust. with the LTHs, it was absolutely bananas haha. it was loud as hell, it surprised me. honestly a bit too much for me and i generally like things pretty loud. i dont think i could live with his day in and day out.

interesting what you posted though, something i may consider if i ever do LTHs on mine sometime down the road.

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Prem M6, 2019 Charger Scat Pack Plus
interesting, ive wondered what a good setup would be for LTH. put them on my buddy's '21, he has an X pipe and OEM FORD active exhaust. with the LTHs, it was absolutely bananas haha. it was loud as hell, it surprised me. honestly a bit too much for me and i generally like things pretty loud. i dont think i could live with his day in and day out.

interesting what you posted though, something i may consider if i ever do LTHs on mine sometime down the road.
I can only imagine these with a res delete and headers being ungodly loud 😂. With the stock resonator on there, it's just a SMIDGE louder than my stock headers + Hpipe + borla stypes. It's tame around town and cruising. WOT is a different story haha, but still not blow out your eardrums like headers + extremes.

Here's a video I did after break-in.

331GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
1995 DFG GT vert, 2019 Oxford White GT PP1
I can only imagine these with a res delete and headers being ungodly loud 😂. With the stock resonator on there, it's just a SMIDGE louder than my stock headers + Hpipe + borla stypes. It's tame around town and cruising. WOT is a different story haha, but still not blow out your eardrums like headers + extremes.

Here's a video I did after break-in.
thanks for posting the video :sunglasses:
Sponsored