Sponsored

Stang TV Holley Intake Review... Finally

CeleronXXX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT PP
I feel like I'm winning right now by to choosing not to wait and going with the boss a few months ago. Saved money, easier install and I'm holding power longer with probably the same peak

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Im sticking with the gt-350 intake & tb!

Sponsored

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Wow I agree wasn't aware hell froze since it's hot as fuck in phoenix, but looks like the gt350 im is still king

Terminator2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
I feel like I'm winning right now by to choosing not to wait and going with the boss a few months ago. Saved money, easier install and I'm holding power longer with probably the same peak
I had a boss on my 2013 GT and loved it. I'm putting one on my 2016 GT here very soon.

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Wow I agree wasn't aware hell froze since it's hot as fuck in phoenix, but looks like the gt350 im is still king
Hows the heatsoak in that hell cat out there?

09jsw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard PP GT
I'll be keepin my gt350 intake and tb over that crap looking graph.

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Hows the heatsoak in that hell cat out there?
500 breakin on this thing, been a busy week at work so just sitting at 100 miles lol. I can tell it runs warm takes forever to cool down when turned off, so I would have to imagine that it will run better in October than it is now. However I just don't have enough seat time right now to know if heat soak is an issue at the moment. I've lived here all my life and I've always drove with some caution in the summer months. I tend not to push my cars may through september. It's just too damn hot here to expect peak performance.

Sponsored

drabon74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium 401a
Do all these aftermarket intake mani's suffer from the tq loss down low?

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Interesting...on the sidebar of the article, they say that it was intended to run E85 with the injectors they chose. Was the dyno run done on E85?
Flex Fuel

UPRSteve, where u at?
Hi. Been at Mustang Week working all week long.

Looks like 93.... Only mention of e85 is the owner wanting the option to, plus the numbers aren't high enough for e85 lol
Yes, it was e85 Flex. So low low timing

TQ loss @ 3k is ugly...
Same as a CJ and BOSS

Why dont people stop speculating and just ask @UPRSteve ....you know since its his car and all
I know right... I must not know. LOL

Do all these aftermarket intake mani's suffer from the tq loss down low?
Very common.

So now that I can speak out about it... This is pretty much a sheetmetal BOSS manifold. It will make the same power and trq as a CJ and BOSS.

The car runs great. Since this article, I have swapped from the JLT to the Airaid and you can feel more low end around 4500ish.

At the end of the day. its another alternative to the other ones out there. This was made for the motor and not that car. JPC just put 31lbs of boost through one and the first 7 second s550 runs this too.

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Flex Fuel

Same as a CJ and BOSS

Very common.

So now that I can speak out about it... This is pretty much a sheetmetal BOSS manifold. It will make the same power and trq as a CJ and BOSS.

The car runs great. Since this article, I have swapped from the JLT to the Airaid and you can feel more low end around 4500ish.

At the end of the day. its another alternative to the other ones out there. This was made for the motor and not that car. JPC just put 31lbs of boost through one and the first 7 second s550 runs this too.
I almost can't recall its been so long.. Plug and play? Any harness extensions required etc? When and where can I get one? All I care about is over 5k so this works for me :clap2:

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
Flex Fuel

Same as a CJ and BOSS

Very common.

Whats with Holley saying not more then 11-12lbs? Have you heard anything about their boost specific model yet? Im just thankful for a manifold that doesnt require lowering of the engine and hacking the hood.

Maybe you can have your thread reopened or start a new one with info so people will stop assuming or speculating :lol:

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
I almost can't recall its been so long.. Plug and play? Any harness extensions required etc? When and where can I get one? All I care about is over 5k so this works for me :clap2:
You can get an entire kit from Steve if im not mistaken.
Sponsored