Stance SC-5 and SC-6ix Wheels

deven2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Deven
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Premium GT w/ PP
I'm absolutely loving the way these wheels look. I attached them in the order I mention them. Two pictures of each angled and straight on.

The SC-5 has a slightly larger lip and is a nice looking solid 5 spoke wheel in matte black with a gloss black lip.

The SC-6ix I think is a very unique looking wheel... the slate grey looks awesome (love the finish), but I'm not sure how it would look on a DIB GT. There's also a special gloss black option listed on the Stance website under the Tailor Made Program section. Looks good but I would prefer a Matte finish honestly... This also makes me wonder if they could/would do a matte black finish on the SC-6ix (sent Stance customer service an email - waiting for response).

What do you guys think? I think these wheels would look fantastic on the S550, especially the SC-6ix. The 6ix even slightly resembles the GT350R wheels even though those are carbon fiber while the 6ix is not of course.

What do you guys think? Is there anyone that could photoshop or render these onto a DIB GT?
SC-5-1.jpg
SC-5-2.jpg
SC-6-SG-1.jpg
SC-6-SG-5.jpg
SC-6-GB-1.jpg
SC-6-GB-2.jpg
Sponsored

H1 GT

Crew Chief
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
15 4C, 97 H1
I like the first one quite a bit, but I personally couldn't put a 6 spoke wheel on a 5 lug car. haha.

OP
OP
deven2015GT

deven2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Deven
Vehicle(s)
I like the first one quite a bit, but I personally couldn't put a 6 spoke wheel on a 5 lug car. haha.
Lol the OCD kicks in in those regards eh? I feel you though. I'm still drawn to them... I don't know... I'm waiting for someone to photoshop them onto this picture below so I can get an idea of how they will look on a DIB GT.
DIB S550 Angle.jpg

OP
OP
deven2015GT

deven2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Deven
Vehicle(s)
I think the either or would look amazing on the car !
I agree but this is the first car I've ever bought brand new/ordered and I'm modding it to my desire, so I want everything to be perfect and to have 0 regrets with the wheels I choose. That's why I just have to see them on a DIB Mustang before I make up my mind, photoshopped or not! I don't care! I just gotta see the SC-6ix on a DIB! :headbonk:

Sponsored

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Lol the OCD kicks in in those regards eh? I feel you though. I'm still drawn to them... I don't know... I'm waiting for someone to photoshop them onto this picture below so I can get an idea of how they will look on a DIB GT.
Is that a GT? I don't see the fender badges...

OP
OP
deven2015GT

deven2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Deven
Vehicle(s)
Is that a GT? I don't see the fender badges...
It has the fangs on the grill, so possibly. Honestly that's one of the better shots of a stationary DIB that I could find on Google.
Sponsored