Sponsored

Just ordered my New Setup, Stance SC-1 Brushed Titanium

luxe_g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium - Guard 50th PP
The 20x10.5+45 looks like it lines up really flush in the rear while the 20x9+30 is set inward a few millimeters. Would running the 20x10.5+45 in the front help solve this / look the same as the rear?
Sponsored

BigEasyGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
The 20x10.5+45 looks like it lines up really flush in the rear while the 20x9+30 is set inward a few millimeters. Would running the 20x10.5+45 in the front help solve this / look the same as the rear?
No, the offset difference between the two widths wouldn't make up for it. IMO you'd be better off running the 20x10 +35 up front since it'll stick out a hair further, and then run a wider tire on it. As long as there are no clearance issues on either the fender or suspension.

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
No, the offset difference between the two widths wouldn't make up for it. IMO you'd be better off running the 20x10 +35 up front since it'll stick out a hair further, and then run a wider tire on it. As long as there are no clearance issues on either the fender or suspension.
Main concern is it clearing and then if the center cap will fit over the large grease cap.

BigEasyGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Main concern is it clearing and then if the center cap will fit over the large grease cap.
Have you been able to test the 20x10 +35 up front on a performance pack? If the caps clear, a 20x10/10.5 staggered setup will be in my future.

Sponsored

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
Have you been able to test the 20x10 +35 up front on a performance pack? If the caps clear, a 20x10/10.5 staggered setup will be in my future.
We have not but its on my list to do shortly.

luxe_g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm confused... ignoring the large PP brakes, shouldn't any offset that works perfectly in the rear also work exactly the same on the front?

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
I'm confused... ignoring the large PP brakes, shouldn't any offset that works perfectly in the rear also work exactly the same on the front?
No sir the front has these massive grease cap so the center cap doesn't fit also the Base GT calipers are smaller in height compared to the PP but they are wider which causes fitment issues as well.

luxe_g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No sir the front has these massive grease cap so the center cap doesn't fit also the Base GT calipers are smaller in height compared to the PP but they are wider which causes fitment issues as well.
You could still run them without center caps then, right?

I guess my point was / the things I wanted to confirm and understand are:

(1) Are the faces of the wheel hubs on the car setup so they are perfectly square around the car? In other words, is the distance between the two front hubs exactly the same as the distance between the two rear hubs?

(2) What is the distance from the face of the rear wheel hubs to the outside lip of the rear fender vs. the distance from the face of the front wheel hubs to the outside lip of the front fender?

Thanks for helping me get all of this straight in my mind!

VIN666

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
many
Thanks for the detailed thread!
Your numbers are great to use for math on my future setup!

No rubbing at all?

Sponsored

luxe_g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You could still run them without center caps then, right?

I guess my point was / the things I wanted to confirm and understand are:

(1) Are the faces of the wheel hubs on the car setup so they are perfectly square around the car? In other words, is the distance between the two front hubs exactly the same as the distance between the two rear hubs?

(2) What is the distance from the face of the rear wheel hubs to the outside lip of the rear fender vs. the distance from the face of the front wheel hubs to the outside lip of the front fender?

Thanks for helping me get all of this straight in my mind!
Anyone have any help/answers on this?

OP
OP
NewSchool

NewSchool

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Thanks for the detailed thread!
Your numbers are great to use for math on my future setup!

No rubbing at all?
Yeah, I have no rubbing at all. In fact I could have gone one size bigger on the tires without issues. Possibly two sizes bigger in the rear.

Rv-Junke

Rv-Junke
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black GT - PP
Got the wheels mounted today and I have to say they have blown my mind.

It was a long wait but I couldn't be happier! :)

Thanks Jason @ GetYourWheels.com for putting up with me!

Well, here they are. Sorry but it was a cloudy day and was starting to get dark. I'll take more pics the next sunny day.

very nice setup...

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Was able to get out at sun set today and take some decent pictures. I'm by no means a professional. Still learning how to use the camera. We don't have very nice scenery here in North Texas either. Anyway, these pics better show the true color of the wheels than my original pics.
Do I want to ask what those wheels cost you?