Stainless Works 2015 5.0L GT Exhaust Video

Netromancer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow Mustang GT
Quick update: Took my car out on my lunch break to listen for the drone noise, and to have a bit of fun. Drone is totally gone, maybe I just had to break in the pipes. Now I can say the pipes are perfect.
Sponsored

danielc

photographer
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.danielcarusophotography.com
First Name
daniel
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp recaro
Quick update: Took my car out on my lunch break to listen for the drone noise, and to have a bit of fun. Drone is totally gone, maybe I just had to break in the pipes. Now I can say the pipes are perfect.
Sweet! Can't wait for mine. Enjoy.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
glad you guys are happy, we have h pipe and x pipes in stock!

Flak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SVT Fusion Coupe
Installed the Stainless Works H-Pipe over the weekend, it's exactly how a Mustang should sound. Throaty and angry. I did get a little drone but thats because of the empty spare tire well, for the short term a moving blanket in the well fixed it. This weekend I'm going to lay down some dynamat in the trunk which should fix it for the long term.

The drone is really so slight most people won't notice it, I'm just picky with sound. In fact I rarely hear it, but I want everything to be perfect on the car. Stainless Works is the best exhaust hands down if you're going for sound, no other exhaust comes close to that true muscle car sound.

And a shout out to Beefcake racing, check em out for your Mustang parts. They shipped fast, have really good prices, and are quick to answer any questions you have.
The tire well does not fix the drone at 1800-2000 when lugging in 6th, but it does remove a bit of the tinny overtones that come in from the back of the cabin which were, IMO, worse.

Sponsored

Tweezy7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
17'GT on Order
What are the power gains y'all are seeing with the Headers and Cat back combo ?
I like the H pipe sound and the combo with the cat less headers down the road seams ideal for 3" full exhaust.
I have been looking and only found 1 dyno on page 61

Netromancer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow Mustang GT
The tire well does not fix the drone at 1800-2000 when lugging in 6th, but it does remove a bit of the tinny overtones that come in from the back of the cabin which were, IMO, worse.
I actually don't have the drone anymore, after a driving for a bit the drone has disappeared.

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
I actually don't have the drone anymore, after a driving for a bit the drone has disappeared.

No, it hasn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bvdawg13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black Mustang GT
Maybe a crazy question. But if anyone knows the dimensions of the resonators....could (2) test pipes be combined in place of the resonators? Since SW doesn't off a solution....

danielc

photographer
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
daniel
Vehicle(s)
Well, my exhaust has been picked up and scheduled to deliver tomorrow! Mine set was ordered from Hottexhaust, who had to order from SW. Two weeks was what I was told, and they were spot on. No problem here with the ordering from SW, not too sure what others had an issue with; perhaps a bad experience.

If the shipping is true, and I can find a way to jack the car on ramps, I will install and have a video this weekend. Sadly only revs as its winter. But I can't wait a couple more months for the lift to install these, nor can I wait to hear them in person. Hoping it will work out on ramps and keeping the car in one place.

Sponsored

cameleon1267

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT premium
installed mine 2 days ago. Absolutely love the sound of it. exactly what I was expecting. I do get the drone around 2k rpms too. so I am also thinking putting some dynamat in the trunk and spare wheel well. especially with the 3.73 gear, cruising in 6th gear on highway is right around 2000 rpm.

I only drove the car for maybe 60miles so things might settle a bit after more miles on it

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
installed mine 2 days ago. Absolutely love the sound of it. exactly what I was expecting. I do get the drone around 2k rpms too. so I am also thinking putting some dynamat in the trunk and spare wheel well. especially with the 3.73 gear, cruising in 6th gear on highway is right around 2000 rpm.

I only drove the car for maybe 60miles so things might settle a bit after more miles on it

Don't waste your money...I filled the well with matting and the entire trunk with couch cushions and blankets...No Worky!!.

danielc

photographer
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
daniel
Vehicle(s)
The package finally came. What a system! The quality is very high and the detail to the resonators is amazing to look at. I did they think were a bit heavy, but I'm not chasing numbers so its not a big concern for me..the sound is! Being the impatient person I am, I managed to crawl under and install with one hand more the most part to hear what they soubd like; couldn't wait all winter.

Oh my, I just want to rev the car all day. I love the pissed off angry sound it gives; exactly what I was looking for on my first gt. Sadly it is winter and I don't drive it, but so far it is amazing. My other option was the ford sports, damn glad I saw these before I ordered cause the h pipe mixed with SW design is awesome.

I will have the standard rev video to post tomorrow. But one more can't hurt to give some more efforts to have people listen to this great system.

danielc

photographer
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
daniel
Vehicle(s)
I managed to get a small clip of a few revs and start up. The start up is warm, next time I go to start it up I will do a cold start...cause it is loud in -10 cold!!! The mic was an internal on the dslr, so still not a true representation of how good these sound. They are a good volume, deep and an angry characteristic to them. My car sounds pissed off..perfect.

This system is amazing and I am now a huge SW fan. Happy with the system, can't wait for spring to hear these during driving.

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]dh75GIjpA9g[/MEDIA]"]