Sponsored

Springs

Ivan123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic ecoboost
Looking on installing some spring on my ecoboost. Which set of springs do you guys recommend? Im leaning towards eibach pro kit. If you can post pics of your ecoboost.
Sponsored

geokots

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang EB Premium
I think the challenge with your question is almost everyone will recommend the one they have (assuming they like it).
The only 2 that I would consider is from Eibach or Steeda. I hear great things about the Steeda springs but I went with the Eibach Pro Kits.

Not the best pic for what you're looking for but here's what I have.

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
I agree with George, people will always say what they bought is the best and great. We have to believe that to some point right? After all, that is what we chose to spend our money on. Here is something that Todd quoted from David@Steeda that helped me choose:

Steeda’s progressive lowering springs for the S550 use a dual-rate spring with two linear rates connected by a rate transition range. What does this mean to our customers? In short, it means the springs are more predictable and easier to tune.

Our progressive springs were designed and tuned for a setup consisting of one to two people at 200 lbs each with a full tank of gas in the car. From our experience, a linear spring doesn’t provide as much roll control as a progressive spring. Think of our progressives as a high-tech dual-rate spring.

Spring rates - our progressive springs are 10% stiffer than the PP springs at curb and provide a 40% increase in roll stiffness over the PP springs when you lean into it and the spring compresses.​

Todd and few others said it got rid of all their bounce. My experience is that the ride quality is MUCH better than stock but I still have annoying bounce. I think it's because the dampers just aren't doing their job. I'm really looking forward to getting with the Koni yellows which will be released VERY soon or the FRPP dampers. I love the stance of the Steeda Progressives though and as I said, it definitely improved the ride quality. My wife HATED the idea I was going to lower another new car. ALL of the others resulted in a much worse ride. This one, in her words, got much better. Plus with the stiffer spring rate, and lower ride height, control was way better. If you will be going to the track, I'd recommend the Steeda Ultralights if it's just for street use, the Steeda Progressives.

Here's a pic of my EB. The lighting isn't too good to see wheel gap but it's very good with the rear sitting a little higher than the front. I also have 1" wheel spacers on all 4 I got from American Muscle. They've probably been on for 8,000-10,000 miles with no issues. They make the fit of the stock wheels perfect.
side_low.jpg

menaecoboost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost mustang black PP pack
Jbailer I like the spoiler on your car. where'd you get it?

Chris@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Looking on installing some spring on my ecoboost. Which set of springs do you guys recommend? Im leaning towards eibach pro kit. If you can post pics of your ecoboost.
I would recommend going with the Eibach Springs. It would lower your vehicle 1.5" in the front and 1.3" in the rear. Will give the car a more aggressive look while giving it Race-car like handling.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have on the product or pricing.

http://www.lethalperformance.com/shop-now/vehicle-selector/2015-mustang-ecoboost-2-3l/2015/suspension-2/springs-2

Thanks,
Chris
Sponsored