Sponsored

Spring questions...?

VUDU CHILD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I'm looking to get springs for the 350. Being that Ford performance are factory spring does it make a difference with warranty issue with the magnaride using a spring like BMR or Eibach. Thanks any comments would be helpful.
Sponsored

mkonrad

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Oxford White
Vehicle Showcase
Ford Racing will not fit the bill as a factory replacement. Magnusson Moss warranty act applies like anything, but Ford Performance won't be more warranty-safe than BMR, Eibach, or Steeda.

OP
OP
VUDU CHILD

VUDU CHILD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Oh ok so no matter what if you have a magnetic ride issue, if they see any type of springs besides what was installed at the factory will cause a flag...?

Robbys3m3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Oh ok so no matter what if you have a magnetic ride issue, if they see any type of springs besides what was installed at the factory will cause a flag...?
Rarely a cut and dry answer here. I've run both fp and eibach and I love my eibachs.

NoXiDe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
It's whether or not the dealer will complain about it and make you have a hard time...

Sponsored

JAJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I don't know what a dealer might do, but I can say that I've been on various GT350 forums since the car started being delivered and I've never heard of a warranty issue with the suspension where someone had a suspension problem and warranty was denied because of a spring swap. Doesn't mean it hasn't happened, but it's never come up on a forum I'm on.

Also, it's unlikely. The mag shocks are just shocks, so if one starts to leak, it's a leaking shock like any other leaking shock. Hard to blame springs for that. Where there could be trouble though is with the install. There are sensors and wiring on all four wheels that the magride system needs, and if one of them gets damaged the system will throw a code and you'll be on the hook for the repair because Ford isn't responsible if someone else broke it.

OP
OP
VUDU CHILD

VUDU CHILD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Ok that make a lot of sen
sense thanks guys
Sponsored