Speedform Tail Light Covers Question

ChaoticFury09

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium (Automatic - Magnetic)
I was thinking about picking up some Speedform Smoked Tail Light Covers for my 2018 Mustang but American Muscle is saying they can't confirm fitment. Just wondering if anyone had already done it and if they had fit, or if there were some changes between 15-17 for taillights that I am not aware of.

Here is the link to the product for reference.

https://www.americanmuscle.com/smoked-tail-light-covers-1517.html

Hoping someone can let me know so I can stop getting blinded every time I open or close my trunk.
Sponsored

RIBS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Ruby Red
Try finding a light tint kit instead? I have these on my 15, they are OK, but a little bulky, not quite a perfect fit and you can see the line of velcro required to hold them on. I would still give them an 8 out of 10. When these get trashy looking I am going to try a light tint kit. The velcro is strong, up to 110 on the track with no issues anyway...

OP
OP
ChaoticFury09

ChaoticFury09

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium (Automatic - Magnetic)
Try finding a light tint kit instead? I have these on my 15, they are OK, but a little bulky, not quite a perfect fit and you can see the line of velcro required to hold them on. I would still give them an 8 out of 10. When these get trashy looking I am going to try a light tint kit. The velcro is strong, up to 110 on the track with no issues anyway...
Thank you! As it turns out the 2018 has slightly different rear lights than 15-17 so I will have to wait for them to update them for my year, or get a tint light kit.

CANTA1M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 2.3T-T-Turbo Stormtrooper
Dont get these!!!! I got them and they ended up cracking my left tail light assembly so now I have to replace it. arggghhh!!!!