Sponsored

Spare tire option

m3bs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E36M3 Tracktoy
A friend of mine bought the AA kit for his 350 but then sold the car. If anybody is interested in picking it up in the vicinity of Augusta, GA, I can put you in touch.
Sponsored

Postal Bob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Received my AA spare tire kit today. Looks good, haven't put in car yet as wind chill temps next few days will be single digits. The jack and the lug wrench is the same one included in the Ford OEM spare tire kit for the Mustang GT.
And yes, it does include the spacer needed to mount on the front wheels. I'm also going to include a breaker bar and some real lug nut wrenches in the storage compartment somehow. And if possible I'll also try to stow the inflator kit somewhere.
Just having this spare will give me piece of mind when I go for an extended drive, or trip.

LICobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K0933
I felt the same way about having a spare tire...I put the inflator kit under the passenger seat.

Weather756

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
I felt the same way about having a spare tire...I put the inflator kit under the passenger seat.
Ordered the AA spare tire kit but I mistakenly ordered for the GT Performance not the GT350. Got the kit so I will need the spacer. What spacer is used if I can not get it from AA. I have emailed AA. Thanks

LICobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K0933
Ordered the AA spare tire kit but I mistakenly ordered for the GT Performance not the GT350. Got the kit so I will need the spacer. What spacer is used if I can not get it from AA. I have emailed AA. Thanks
You can get it from AA...I originally bought my AA spare tire kit for my 15' GT/PP a few years ago, and I had to order the spacer separately after I bought the GT350.
I'll have to go measure the width of the spacer.....

Weather756

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
You can get it from AA...I originally bought my AA spare tire kit for my 15' GT/PP a few years ago, and I had to order the spacer separately after I bought the GT350.
I'll have to go measure the width of the spacer.....
Thanks for the help..
Sponsored