...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Machined the spacers
But its the stock studs poking through the spacers and hitting the back of the wheel that's the problem is it not?

Your car look great btw :thumbsup:

Wobs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
But its the stock studs poking through the spacers and hitting the back of the wheel that's the problem is it not?

Your car look great btw :thumbsup:
That's a good point, Mike at Modurstang did the work, and I'm not too sure whether the studs were modified or the wheels, he's got the same setup on his own car.

:cheers:

blueboy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Barrie
Vehicle(s)
Dib GT and vw transporter
Has anybody done 15mm all round, and would it work ?
I am very new to this modifying car's.

Wobs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Has anybody done 15mm all round, and would it work ?
I am very new to this modifying car's.
Yes, 15mm spacers will work, but they are a different fitment which takes longer to install.

Have a look [MENTION=13598]Gibbo205[/MENTION] thread called the wait is over etc which is currently on page 2 and then look half way down page 22of his thread for installation instructions for 15mm spacers.

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Yes, 15mm spacers will work, but they are a different fitment which takes longer to install.

Have a look [MENTION=13598]Gibbo205[/MENTION] thread called the wait is over etc which is currently on page 2 and then look half way down page 22of his thread for installation instructions for 15mm spacers.

Cheers yes I did 15mm rear and 23mm front.

Wobs looks great, 25mm is too much on the rear as the tyres poke out, 21mm seems perfectly flush. :)

Sponsored

blueboy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Barrie
Vehicle(s)
Dib GT and vw transporter
[MENTION=13598]Gibbo205[/MENTION], great wright up and very helpful for us novices.
I am going to go 15mm all round. After reading your comments and looking at how the various spacers are installed I prefer the way the 15mm one's are installed.

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
[MENTION=13598]Gibbo205[/MENTION], great wright up and very helpful for us novices.
I am going to go 15mm all round. After reading your comments and looking at how the various spacers are installed I prefer the way the 15mm one's are installed.

Yes the 15mm are safer and weigh less.
However I've being running the other type on the front and even with a track day and a lot of fast road driving, I have not had issue.

I simply loctite (blue) the spacer to the hub and tightened to 120lb/ft and then also tightened the wheels also to 120lb/ft on the front, had zero issues.

The rears being 15mm are torqued to full amount, 148lb/ft.

Reason I torqued fronts only to 120lb/ft was to match the spacer, ideally spacers should not exceed 100lb/ft, so I was already pushing it. I've seen quite a few Mustang owners crack spacers when torquing to the full 148lb/ft so it is something to be aware of.

bobpies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang | V8 | Grabber Blue
Hey all

I got 25mm spacers for front and 15mm for rear

I have dropped the car on eibach pro kit. And I put the camber bolts on there too

Question is - what adjustment to camber etc should I be asking for when getting these fitted ? Not 100% sure on it. Or will they know themselves ?

Edit : so spacer do not effect camber apparently - my bad - move along - nothing to see here

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
I may have some 25mm spacers for sale soon. Just need to resolve my issues with the new wheels first

666mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT cars name (HAMMER)
What's up with the new wheels ???
Sponsored