Hialeah checking in! Lol

S550_Matt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium PP GT
Hey everyone! Tomorrow is Track Night at Homestead Miami Speedway, anyone going?

Sponsored

SoFloEco

5 Liters of Love!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2020 Grabber Lime HPP Ecoboost Mustang
Hey everyone! Tomorrow is Track Night at Homestead Miami Speedway, anyone going?
Damn! Got the Stang on jackstands for a BMR Performance spring, Cradle-lockout, and Steeda Differential bushing install this weekend. Please tell me when you're going to PBIR or Homestead Track night again. I'd love to join you guys.

Have a great time and please post pix.

S550_Matt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium PP GT
I believe next one is in Janurary, Cant wait to see you guys next time! [MENTION=24567]Pablotheartist[/MENTION] what color is your stang? Mine is CO with black hood vents with black RTR tech 7 wheels,

Proudgeek

OCD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Three Stangs
DIB trunk lid swap

Hey there. I am about to drill my DIB trunk to install a GT350 track pack spoiler. So, I figure I would ask in case there were any DIB owners with factory spoiler interested in a virgin trunk. NW Miami Dade.

Sponsored

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
I believe next one is in Janurary, Cant wait to see you guys next time! [MENTION=24567]Pablotheartist[/MENTION] what color is your stang? Mine is CO with black hood vents with black RTR tech 7 wheels,

Next one is Jan 13th. Should be able to make it. Hoping for decent weather.

Last edited:

SoFloEco

5 Liters of Love!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2020 Grabber Lime HPP Ecoboost Mustang
Hey there. I am about to drill my DIB trunk to install a GT350 track pack spoiler. So, I figure I would ask in case there were any DIB owners with factory spoiler interested in a virgin trunk. NW Miami Dade.
I feel your pain - I'm going to be doing the same thing next month (if Santa brings me that same spoiler). I live in NW Dade if you need some moral support or a second opinion. PM me if you need a hand.

Pablotheartist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang v6
Hope to see you in January too! Mine is a Triple Yellow! I actually started a thread with some pictures I took on Friday, Mine's is in the middle. Love to see yours too!

Proudgeek

OCD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Three Stangs
I feel your pain - I'm going to be doing the same thing next month (if Santa brings me that same spoiler). I live in NW Dade if you need some moral support or a second opinion. PM me if you need a hand.
Thanks! Hope Santa comes through for you :headbang: