Sponsored

South Florida Owners

Ruby305GT

Work hard, play harder.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 premium GT
I've got a Magnetic Metallic 2015 GT premium with performance pack. Previously had a white 2012 GT/CS. Have you taken delivery of your car yet?

Not yet, I take delivery EDD 1/9/15. I'll probably see you around, I live by Dykes and I-75

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored

SlimReaper

SlimReaper
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brien
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Race Red
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in the Hialeah Gardens area. you?
Where I live is weird lol I live in the corner of Hialeah, Miami Gardens, Miami Lakes, and Opa Locka. I live closest to Miami Gardens and east Hialeah.

MazzaBL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium/PP Magnetic Metallic
Not yet, I take delivery EDD 1/9/15. I'll probably see you around, I live by Dykes and I-75

Definitely neighbors. I'm in Monarch Lakes. You're gonna love the car, the PP is well worth the extra $$.

Ruby305GT

Work hard, play harder.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 premium GT
Definitely neighbors. I'm in Monarch Lakes. You're gonna love the car, the PP is well worth the extra $$.

Oh man, we are right there! riviera Isles here. My best friend lives in Monarch, but he is an Infiniti guy, as I used to be. Heheheh

SlimReaper

SlimReaper
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brien
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Race Red
Vehicle Showcase

My sister lives in that EXACT area. I should be seeing you guys around as soon as I get my car back lol

Sponsored

MazzaBL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh man, we are right there! riviera Isles here. My best friend lives in Monarch, but he is an Infiniti guy, as I used to be. Heheheh

Nice. Hopefully we can get some local meets going soon, looks like we've already got a decent amount of local S550's, or alteast taking delivery soon. Although it will suck having more on the road, because this thing gets so many looks and thumbs up being so scarce and new lol.

Ruby305GT

Work hard, play harder.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 premium GT
Nice. Hopefully we can get some local meets going soon, looks like we've already got a decent amount of local S550's, or alteast taking delivery soon. Although it will suck having more on the road, because this thing gets so many looks and thumbs up being so scarce and new lol.

Oh I know. But it's a mustang, the affordable muscle car. Enthusiasts are bound to have one sooner or later :). I think until about April or May they will still be pretty rare. Definitely won't be your typical focus/Altima/camry abundance :)

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY Mustang GT Premium
Where I live is weird lol I live in the corner of Hialeah, Miami Gardens, Miami Lakes, and Opa Locka. I live closest to Miami Gardens and east Hialeah.
A man of many towns lol...

Lets do it at least to take some pictures. This is the best time as most people are off until the new year or at least more flexible.

There used to be a real big mustang presence in the Pines/Southwest Broward area but we have all had to grow up and are not able to hang out as often, im itchin to take this thing out.

Ruby305GT

Work hard, play harder.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 premium GT
A man of many towns lol...

Lets do it at least to take some pictures. This is the best time as most people are off until the new year or at least more flexible.

There used to be a real big mustang presence in the Pines/Southwest Broward area but we have all had to grow up and are not able to hang out as often, im itchin to take this thing out.

If I had my car [emoji24]

Salty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 MT-82, 2019 5.0 10R80
Im down for that. I live in cutler bay but work at carnival cruise lines in Miramar so im kinda by everyone lol

Sponsored

MazzaBL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Happy new year everyone. Any upcoming meets going on? If not maybe we can plan something within the next few weeks. Been itching to get some enjoyment out of the car, unfortunately I've just been trying to break it in on my daily commutes to work, really wish there were some good driving roads down here :\

Proudgeek

OCD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Three Stangs
Tonight @ Carolina Ale House 6 - 10pm
8669 NW 36 St Doral Fl.

First Saturday of every month... Taking the s550 this time.
Sponsored

Last edited: