Sponsored

Solo performance

cagozaga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
What Solo performance catback produces the deepest tone? Mach XV, Thunder and Street Race.
Sponsored

Bluedream

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT DIB premium pp, 2017 Focus RS
I have the thunder and its pretty deep cant speak on the others have not heard them in person. Also im not running aftermarket headers or cats the sound could be different with those mods.

Sweetface

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
they all are deep if you stay with the stock manifolds and volume is what will be the difference . If you go longtubes you'll lose all the deepness on the race and the mach xv would be the better choice. I have both the race and the mach xv on longtubes.

OP
OP

cagozaga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
they all are deep if you stay with the stock manifolds and volume is what will be the difference . If you go longtubes you'll lose all the deepness on the race and the mach xv would be the better choice. I have both the race and the mach xv on longtubes.
How raspy the street race was on lth? I have the race on stock manifold, no raspy and is deep…I like it but wondering how’s it with lth? Is yours catless or catted?

Sponsored

Sweetface

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
How raspy the street race was on lth? I have the race on stock manifold, no raspy and is deep…I like it but wondering how’s it with lth? Is yours catless or catted?
It's pretty raspy and extremely loud ( but still no drone ) and I'm on the fence if i like it . I've talked directly to Solo and they actually will make me a custom H pipe if I wanted. I've been catted but currently catless

OP
OP

cagozaga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
It's pretty raspy and extremely loud ( but still no drone ) and I'm on the fence if i like it . I've talked directly to Solo and they actually will make me a custom H pipe if I wanted. I've been catted but currently catless
I see. How would you describe Mach XV on LTH? Also I wondered if the Mach XV on LTH would be at least a tad louder than the race on stock manifold?

Sweetface

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
the Mach is probably the best set up with LTHs. Id say it's a tad louder.
Sponsored