Sponsored

SoCal Shop. L/T Header Install

KRS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Morning.

I am looking for recommendations for some of you that may have a shop or know a shop that is trust worthy to have my L/T's installed. Normally I do all my own installs but I just recently moved and wont have room to wrench for a while. Nor does my new work schedule allow a lot of free time.

Really I am trying to avoid going to a random shop since I never really use them. I am looking for those of you that have had a positive experience with your headers being installed correctly for a reasonable price.

I am located in Tujunga, CA 91042.

I appreciate the responses in advance.
Sponsored

OP
OP
KRS550

KRS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Same as u
I eventually was able to do it myself. I had access to a lift two fridays ago and knocked it out. All in all it was not bad at all. I knocked it out in about 7 hrs. 3 ones on night and 4 the next.

Sik19GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT performance pack 1
I'm a little late to this but my friend and i just started installing these on the weekends as well for anyone looking but we are in Menifee so a bit of a hike from la.

CBass2288

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sebastian
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
GTR High Performance in Rancho Cucamonga are great! DM them on Instagram and tell them @ferocious5oh sent you! They specialized in Mustangs and do anything and everything you could possibly need done to your Mustang.

Sponsored

OP
OP
KRS550

KRS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I'm a little late to this but my friend and i just started installing these on the weekends as well for anyone looking but we are in Menifee so a bit of a hike from la.
Right on. It wasnt no where as bad as everyone made it out to be. I took my time and finished in like 6 hours and some change. Def would be a good side gig to do since alot of placed didnt want to touch long tubes.

GTR High Performance in Rancho Cucamonga are great! DM them on Instagram and tell them @ferocious5oh sent you! They specialized in Mustangs and do anything and everything you could possibly need done to your Mustang.
I have heard good things about this shop. I actually called when I saw you mention them for this at another time. However, they said they dont touch nor will touch a long tube install lol.

Sik19GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT performance pack 1
Right on. It wasnt no where as bad as everyone made it out to be. I took my time and finished in like 6 hours and some change. Def would be a good side gig to do since alot of placed didnt want to touch long tubes.

I have heard good things about this shop. I actually called when I saw you mention them for this at another time. However, they said they dont touch nor will touch a long tube install lol.
Those were my thoughts on it. Since no shop wants to touch them make a side hustle out of it.

And GTR is a great shop. They do great work. I've known the owners for like 15 years. (that makes me feel old lol)

qwiknotch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Damon
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 Mustang GT, 1990 Mustang LX
Vehicle Showcase
Saul at Gear Driven Performance in Northridge, Triple Threat Racing in Valencia, Addiction Motorsports in Simi Valley are all good places to trust

CBass2288

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sebastian
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT

that’s weird, they’re doing my longtube header install in 2 weeks!

OP
OP
KRS550

KRS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
All is well. Just bought a case of beer and knocked it out. Wasnt horrible so definitely will never mind doing it again if needed.
Sponsored