Sponsored

SoCal Shop. L/T Header Install

KRS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Morning.

I am looking for recommendations for some of you that may have a shop or know a shop that is trust worthy to have my L/T's installed. Normally I do all my own installs but I just recently moved and wont have room to wrench for a while. Nor does my new work schedule allow a lot of free time.

Really I am trying to avoid going to a random shop since I never really use them. I am looking for those of you that have had a positive experience with your headers being installed correctly for a reasonable price.

I am located in Tujunga, CA 91042.

I appreciate the responses in advance.
Sponsored

guitrflip

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Morning.

I am looking for recommendations for some of you that may have a shop or know a shop that is trust worthy to have my L/T's installed. Normally I do all my own installs but I just recently moved and wont have room to wrench for a while. Nor does my new work schedule allow a lot of free time.

Really I am trying to avoid going to a random shop since I never really use them. I am looking for those of you that have had a positive experience with your headers being installed correctly for a reasonable price.

I am located in Tujunga, CA 91042.

I appreciate the responses in advance.
Subscribed. I live Sunland-Tunjunga as well. Looking for reputable shop for Installations - coilovers soon.

OP
OP
KRS550

KRS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Subscribed. I live Sunland-Tunjunga as well. Looking for reputable shop for Installations - coilovers soon.
Did we just become best friends?!

yup!

guitrflip

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Did we just become best friends?!

yup!
Hahaha! I hit the Little Tujunga once or twice a week (Sat/Sunday). We should do canyon run!

Sponsored

MattGT_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Mustang GT Premium 6R80
Addiction Motorsports in Simi Valley

OP
OP
KRS550

KRS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I live in Big T contact me if you wanna stop by
Sounds good. I should have some more free time after KOH. We could hit the canyon or something.

GTR High Performance, a performance mustang shop in Rancho Cucamonga can do the install.

http://www.gtrhipo.com
Thank you for the referral. I tried calling a couple times but there wasnt an answer

Addiction Motorsports in Simi Valley
I completely forgot about them and thats right next to my old home city lol. I will give them a call prob on my lunch
Sponsored