Sponsored

SoCal Insurance

HeavyMetalMonk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2018 GT Premium PP/MR
Hey guys,
I got quotes from State Farm, All State, Progressive, and Geico.

Geico was the most reasonable, but still more than I expected. I have a clean 21 year driving history- no tickets, no wrecks.

Any recommendations for companies with good rates for a car in SoCal?

Thanks!
Sponsored

Zcobra1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bert
Vehicle(s)
GT350, Ferrari 360, Viper GTS, C6-Z06, 70'Trans Am
Liberty Mutual can be reasonable, many insurance companies use credit scores, so that gets factored in. I have Geico on my GT350, under 5k miles a year, pleasure, 300k, $1000 deduct, clean record, no claims, $406 for 6 months.

OP
OP
HeavyMetalMonk

HeavyMetalMonk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That’s not bad for a 350. I have a good credit score so I’ll check out liberty. Thanks!

JC'sGT5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT, PP
I get the best rates from AIS (Mercury Insurance). They are both very helpful with simple questions and with the few claims I have had over the years. AIS checks several companies to get you the best rate.

CGADAMS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP 1992 SSP LX 5.0 W/ 331 stroker
if you are a veteran check out USAA. the do all my stuff

Sponsored

OP
OP
HeavyMetalMonk

HeavyMetalMonk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
if you are a veteran check out USAA. the do all my stuff
I am, and their rates haven't been good for me lately. I do plan on double checking again though.

codemanstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Prem
I had mercury for a little bit but good luck trying to get someone on the phone when you need it. They also continually sent mail.asking for update mileage or address or something or another. Just seemed like I was having to work on our relationship I didn't want to have lol

Have wawanesa right now would suggest checking them out. Probably haven't heard of them that's because your not paying for their advertisements. Worth looking into.

OP
OP
HeavyMetalMonk

HeavyMetalMonk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had mercury for a little bit but good luck trying to get someone on the phone when you need it. They also continually sent mail.asking for update mileage or address or something or another. Just seemed like I was having to work on our relationship I didn't want to have lol

Have wawanesa right now would suggest checking them out. Probably haven't heard of them that's because your not paying for their advertisements. Worth looking into.
Thanks man, I will.

I also talked with USAA and it looks like they can do pretty well too, $84 a month is what they quoted.

Nomadic

King of Europe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: '19 Mustang GT base 6spd (SOLD),'19 Camaro 1SS A10, '14 VW Jetta SE 1.8
I’m in SoCal. Just switched to Geico who undercut Esurance by a little bit. I pay around $1100/yr total for my 14 Jetta SE and 15 GT combined. That’s with state minimums and $1k deductibles.
Sponsored