SoCal Cruise #3: Palomar Mountain - November 15, 2015

Blitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP w/Perfomance
What a brutal night at work... 12.5 hours the night before and then right back at after the cruise... well worth It. So much fun and thank you all for coming out and showing off them purtty thangs! It was great to meet all the new faces!

For all the you tubies I met today I want to say thanks again for viewing, it was an absolute honor to shake all your hands and have a face to face off the comment section of the youtube page. It's a humbling experience to know that you have support out there from people all over. I even ran into a sunscriber tonight at work! Thank you for trusting me to work on your beautiful cars, I think there was a good amount of mustangs that had my touch on it. It's also an honor to have helped you with your builds!

I really hope to see you at my next meet on DEC 2nd

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36561
Sponsored

OP
OP
klumpikat

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
What a brutal night at work... 12.5 hours the night before and then right back at after the cruise... well worth It. So much fun and thank you all for coming out and showing off them purtty thangs! It was great to meet all the new faces!

For all the you tubies I met today I want to say thanks again for viewing, it was an absolute honor to shake all your hands and have a face to face off the comment section of the youtube page. It's a humbling experience to know that you have support out there from people all over. I even ran into a sunscriber tonight at work! Thank you for trusting me to work on your beautiful cars, I think there was a good amount of mustangs that had my touch on it. It's also an honor to have helped you with your builds!

I really hope to see you at my next meet on DEC 2nd

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36561
[MENTION=11520]Blitz[/MENTION] How come you don't advertise your YouTube channel in your siggy? There's great footage from our first cruise in there!

Great seeing you again yesterday, Tony :)

Blitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP w/Perfomance
[MENTION=11520]Blitz[/MENTION] How come you don't advertise your YouTube channel in your siggy? There's great footage from our first cruise in there!

Great seeing you again yesterday, Tony :)
still a little camera shy I guess!! great to see you too!

flying dutchman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.microseconds.com
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow GT / 1966 GT Convertable
[MENTION=8372]Geotoxic[/MENTION], photos look awesome!

Sponsored

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
The photo bombing Fiestas are the best part, IMHO [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Fingers

Geotoxic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
My wife woke up early to finish going through the photos and editing them before leaving for work. :clap2: Please thank her the next time you see her!

Here are the rest of the photos:

OP
OP
klumpikat

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
These are really great Linh! Love the misty foggy ones! That part of the drive was a little scary. :eek: Our being briefly "lost" for a moment there made for some great shots, too!
Looking forward to your talent "services" next month!
It was really nice hanging out with you two again. :cheers:

mvp90805

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabriel
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race red mustang GT premium
:doh::frusty::headbonk: We missed you mvp90805 :cheers: gotta make sure you make the December cruise...we're aiming for 50 S550's :thumbsup:
ill be there! im sleeping next to 20 alarms this time

amazing pictures i sure missed a hell of a good time
good to know everyone is ok , sucks to damage are lovely stangs

cant wait for the next one

Sponsored
OP
OP
klumpikat

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium

Speed Junky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX w/ IRS
Thank god I didn't go, My NT05R's wouldn't of been happy.
My BFG Rivals did fine and they're one of the worse rated wet tires out there.
I broke off from the cruise once everyone started pulling out of Lowes and some were acting like fools in a heavily congested area. Once I got to the top of Palomar, talked with @Dramad1 and @lostwon (cool guys BTW) and found out that the cruise was delayed and might be up to an hour out. So Kayla and I decided to head on back home and saw a few of y'all heading up on our way back down.
Looking forward to a Toys-4-Tots cruise if there's one put together, but if there are antics like at Lowes again, we'll donate our toys and be on our own merry way again. But the desert is just the spot for that kind of stuff- away from people. Heading into and out of Borrego springs has some really fun roads- just a suggestion ;-)

Last edited:

ucLAKings

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gene
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP, Magnetic
[MENTION=8372]Geotoxic[/MENTION] - tell Linh thanks for the awesome pics! She says she's an amateur but they looked pretty good to me! I was worried about her when she kept sticking her head out the window to take pics on our drive home haha...I didn't realize my DRLs were cycling through all the colors for the drive back LOL. Good thing a cop didn't see :)

DSagun

Probably the slowest Eco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB aka SEULGI 1
Looked like a really fun cruise (aside from the unfortunate mishaps, glad to hear everyone is okay). I definitely missed out on this. I'll keep an eye out for this December cruise- a toy drive sounds great!