OP
klumpikat

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Btw- I want to join a caravan. Anyone from l.a. Area?
:cheers: Here is the info you are looking for. I think SC_Ruby is keeping a list of you LA guys so no one gets left behind...just let him know you're meeting him here. ;)

For all of us driving down to the final meeting point we have a spot picked for those coming from the LA / Long Beach or other areas to meet up and then do a final convoy down. It is just past where the 405 fwy and 5 fwy merge.

Meet Time: 6:45 AM
Depart Time: 7:00 AM
Location: Lake Forest Village Shopping Center, 24301 Muirlands Blvd, Lake Forest, CA 92630
Google Maps:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/S...37,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x36bc3b5a6452558b

I will most likely be there around 6 AM when they open for some pre-cruise coffee so anyone who gets there early I'll be there. My number is 714-612-8613 if you need directions.

Look forward to seeing everyone again and meeting some new friends :cheers:
Sponsored

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
Nice! I'm getting my stripes on sat. We'll see how that turns out.
Btw- I want to join a caravan. Anyone from l.a. Area?

[MENTION=12675]Rca4697[/MENTION] Looking forward to meeting you. You're going to have a great time. It's a great bunch of new friends I meet on the last cruise. I'm not sure if there is a convoy coming down from the LA or Long Beach area but here is a convoy meeting point in lake forest just past where the 405 & 5 fwys merge. Would love to have you meet us here for the final leg down to the starting point. So far we have 7 people meeting here.

For all of us driving down to the final meeting point we have a spot picked for those coming from the LA / Long Beach or other areas to meet up and then do a final convoy down. It is just past where the 405 fwy and 5 fwy merge.

Meet Time: 6:45 AM
Depart Time: 7:00 AM
Location: Lake Forest Village Shopping Center, 24301 Muirlands Blvd, Lake Forest, CA 92630
Google Maps:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/S...37,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x36bc3b5a6452558b

I will most likely be there around 6 AM when they open for some pre-cruise coffee so anyone who gets there early I'll be there. My number is 714-612-8613 if you need directions.

Look forward to seeing everyone again and meeting some new friends :cheers:
Let me know if you'll be meeting up with us here. I'm making a list so we dont leave without everyone :cheers:

OP
OP
klumpikat

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
How's that for a cross-post? :headbonk:
I think we hit 'Post' at the exact same time.

OP
OP
klumpikat

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
The list is getting kinda long...:cheers:.
It sure is. I can stand for it to be longer, though. Waiting on several more responses...:D
Can't wait to see your new stripes!

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

OP
OP
klumpikat

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
OP
OP
klumpikat

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Hmmmm....at the moment there is a l'il chance of rain in the forecast Sunday...and these stock tires suck on wet roads :tsk:

If it is no worse than Mulholland, it will be OK. May lose a few runners tho :shrug:

ucLAKings

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gene
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP, Magnetic
[MENTION=12675]Rca4697[/MENTION] Looking forward to meeting you. You're going to have a great time. It's a great bunch of new friends I meet on the last cruise. I'm not sure if there is a convoy coming down from the LA or Long Beach area but here is a convoy meeting point in lake forest just past where the 405 & 5 fwys merge. Would love to have you meet us here for the final leg down to the starting point. So far we have 7 people meeting here.

Let me know if you'll be meeting up with us here. I'm making a list so we dont leave without everyone :cheers:
I'll be meeting you guys there too! I think there's a few of us coming from near San Gabriel Valley...will coordinate with the others closer to the weekend :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

The Menace

No it's not that Fast...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT

I am not 100% sure I am going to make this one but I'll try to keep you guys posted. If I end up going I will head down to the lake Forrest spot and meet up with this group.

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
I'll be meeting you guys there too! I think there's a few of us coming from near San Gabriel Valley...will coordinate with the others closer to the weekend :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Awesome :thumbsup: look forward to meeting you :cheers:

Sponsored

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
I am not 100% sure I am going to make this one but I'll try to keep you guys posted. If I end up going I will head down to the lake Forrest spot and meet up with this group.
Hopefully you'll be able to make it. I would love to meet you and see your car :thumbsup: I've enjoyed reading your posts and your build thread :cheers:

Oscar_s550

IG Oscar_cincozero
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT ingot silver
whos willing to convoy from long beach to the lake forest meet spot.. If so we can meet at this Starbucks right off the 405.. Lake forest meet up spot is 40 minutes from here .. So we should meet here 5:45 and leave to lake forest at 6am
image.jpg

Blitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP w/Perfomance
anyone from down south san diego is welcome to join my group to cruise up to the meet up. we are meeting up at 0700 at the starbucks on plaza blvd in national city. I have about 6 other mustangs meeting there and we will pick up atticus on the way

El_Centenario

5L V8PWR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT Triple Yellow
anyone from down south san diego is welcome to join my group to cruise up to the meet up. we are meeting up at 0700 at the starbucks on plaza blvd in national city. I have about 6 other mustangs meeting there and we will pick up atticus on the way
I will be coming back from T.J. on Sunday. Just give me an address and I'll be there :headbang:

OP
OP
klumpikat

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Glad you can make it, Tony! I will be with [MENTION=17087]AttiS550[/MENTION], [MENTION=6972]FAST FRED[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13685]delisandwich477[/MENTION] :D
I don't think we have our own meetup address yet, though...? Atticus?
Sponsored