Sponsored

So last night my 16 yo daughter gets an IM...

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
Pfft....I hang out on AR15.com. This is nothing!

Yea, and I'm a gun collector. Go ahead, take your chances!! LOL!! :lol:

Hey, I found out her boyfriends dad is an FBI agent too.

Here's the little darling at a young age...

H-BAR?

OP
OP
ScottsGT

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
It was. :D
That's a neutered Clinton era no flash hider mid length H-bar upper I had on it. It's a RRA. It now sports a 10.5' barrel with a flaming pig flash hider in .223. For .22LR I have a Spikes Tactical 10.5" upper and a 5.5" upper with a 7" free float hand guard. My silencer fits down inside of it. Also replaced the stock with a collapsible one.
As you can see, I'm a "stamp collector" too! The 5.5 upper paired with my silencer shooting subsonics is quieter than a Daisy Red Rider.
I'd love to get my hands on one of the Roush trunk lid tool boxes and swap the foam out to hold this.

Sponsored

03ramit1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Dodge Ram
It was. :D
That's a neutered Clinton era no flash hider mid length H-bar upper I had on it. It's a RRA. It now sports a 10.5' barrel with a flaming pig flash hider in .223. For .22LR I have a Spikes Tactical 10.5" upper and a 5.5" upper with a 7" free float hand guard. My silencer fits down inside of it. Also replaced the stock with a collapsible one.
As you can see, I'm a "stamp collector" too! The 5.5 upper paired with my silencer shooting subsonics is quieter than a Daisy Red Rider.
I'd love to get my hands on one of the Roush trunk lid tool boxes and swap the foam out to hold this.
Another stamp collector. I have 6cans (5.56, 7.62, .22, .338, and 2 .45) and one little SBR it's a 4 in barreled S&W M&P 15-22. There is nothing more fun than shooting subsonic suppressed 22 out of a bolt action, and then touching off a .338 lapua that's suppressed.

ARS1

GT350 Member H2678
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Shadow BLK/Blue Ordered 8/25
I'm kinda glad in a way that I don't have a daughter but there is something different about a little daddy's girl I bet.

OP
OP
ScottsGT

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
I'm kinda glad in a way that I don't have a daughter but there is something different about a little daddy's girl I bet.
Don't believe all the heart warming shit you see on TV. They are still females. They can get mean as hell combining the female thing with the teenager thing.

hawkbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT Premium PP
Another stamp collector. I have 6cans (5.56, 7.62, .22, .338, and 2 .45) and one little SBR it's a 4 in barreled S&W M&P 15-22. There is nothing more fun than shooting subsonic suppressed 22 out of a bolt action, and then touching off a .338 lapua that's suppressed.

WHHAAATTTTT?? Lapua in a can???? Say it isn't so? but how and what can will do it? swr?

OP
OP
ScottsGT

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
Can't just use the .338 can with the 5.56, 7.62? You really don't need those 2. I'll send you my FFL's contact info so I can get some more Form 4's going! LOL!!
I shot a 9mm with an Innovative Arms can. Eerily quiet but with all the recoil. Talk about mind blown! One day I want to get a silencer for a .45, but I'm up to my neck in college tuition's, student loans and the 16 yo that started this thread wanting to go to Clemson in 1.5 years. :eyebulge: no end in sight....

Sponsored

Waldorf

Old School
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 3Y PP
Don't believe all the heart warming shit you see on TV. They are still females. They can get mean as hell combining the female thing with the teenager thing.
AMEN! Although sometimes, it's the ultimate "Love-Hate" relationship. Scott... just tape a copy of this to her bedroom door:

That is all...

03ramit1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Dodge Ram
WHHAAATTTTT?? Lapua in a can???? Say it isn't so? but how and what can will do it? swr?
Several company's make them. But yhm is the cheapest. (Also one of the heaviest) but it's a bench gun not a field gun, so weight is of little concern.

03ramit1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Dodge Ram
Can't just use the .338 can with the 5.56, 7.62? You really don't need those 2. I'll send you my FFL's contact info so I can get some more Form 4's going! LOL!!
Well due to mounts, length and weight I'll stick to my 5.56 and 7.62 stuff. My 5.56 can is half as long and about half the weight. ( it was my first can ever) then I got my 300blk pistol and needed a can. Later came the .338 lapua, and it needed a can. Hence why so many. There are many reasons to run multiple cans. I doubt a 5.56 would be suppressed very well through a .338 bore. But never tried, as I don't want an extra 3 pounds hanging off the end of my AR. It's already heavy enough with the 5.56 can.

03ramit1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Dodge Ram
I'll post up some pics tomorrow so you guys can see the suppressed .338........
Sponsored