So is this just my life now?

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Hmm, one of my takeaways from this thread is that EV owners really go all out to defend their purchases. I guess they are vested into it, so it makes sense. Outside of the instant torque, and the manipulation of gas prices by the powers that be, they are…bland and boring. To each their own.
Who are these EV owners that you are talking of? I drive a Mustang V8!
Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
This thread has gone absolutely wonky..... Lmao.

I'm trying to think of a jerkoff wanting to race me just to get it back on track, but it's salty out and my car is in storage. Somebody right this ship for us....
Speaking of salt, my GT is covered in it. And that snowstorm is coming. If you’re in the Detroit area sounds like you’re going to get even higher winds than us on Friday. The counties around Lake Michigan are supposed to get over a foot of snow. Hunker down!

Deleted member 69033

Speaking of salt, my GT is covered in it. And that snowstorm is coming. If you’re in the Detroit area sounds like you’re going to get even higher winds than us on Friday. The counties around Lake Michigan are supposed to get over a foot of snow. Hunker down!
Supposed to be a foot of snow and 60 mph winds. Hoping the snow doesn't drift too much so I can get the sled out at least one day in Dec.... Fingers crossed.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Supposed to be a foot of snow and 60 mph winds. Hoping the snow doesn't drift too much so I can get the sled out at least one day in Dec.... Fingers crossed.
They cut our snow total down to around 6” but 45-50 mph winds. Hopefully you can get your sled out once the winds die down. Should be fun!

Sponsored

4V Mayhem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium M6
It’s not a theory when states have to institute rolling blackouts and request it’s citizens limit power usage because the grid can’t handle the demand(see California). See also Texas’ power grid during that winter storm. It failed and in some areas was down for days. And areas hit hard by natural disasters where the power could be down for days or weeks? Again, these aren’t theories, they actually happen.

These aren’t some theories to bash EV, they are real life occurrences and adding millions of EV to the electrical grid will only make those actual events worse (and probably more widespread).

I dont hate EV, I hate the rate at which it’s being forced upon the market. And personally I think fuel cell is a better alternative to EV if fossil fuels have to go away at some point (that’s a whole other discussion that has nothing to do with this particular thread).
Ok.
You're gaslighting your own self-proclaiming. To have even the slightest bit of knowledge as to what I think. even after you read it.............. so pathetic.

You can deny the facts all day every day, "repeating over and over again." you're trying to convince your inner being, are you? LMAO

ROCK on
Oh.
clearly too dumb to understand The bleeding obvious.
Don't be soo down on yourself. What don't you understand?

fmc_smt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt , 2015 Escape , 2015 F250
Vehicle Showcase
So off the subject of ev . I leave one car at work and usually drive the mistress as my daily. So today I decided to leave the mustang at work and drive the Prowler home . All was good , until I reiized had left my work keys at work . No big deal , spin around and head back . To my surprise, I see an ass hat trying to cross the highway. The Prowler has no abs, smoke rolling this guy looks at me like what the f¿¿¿ . I was actually below the the speed limit and seen it all playing out in my head. Needless to say some flat spotted tires and I should of
20221120_114925.jpg
Resized_20220924_064309.jpeg
have takin the mistress home. Pics of the mistress and the princess for reference

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Hmm, one of my takeaways from this thread is that EV owners really go all out to defend their purchases. I guess they are vested into it, so it makes sense. Outside of the instant torque, and the manipulation of gas prices by the powers that be, they are…bland and boring. To each their own.

Could not have said it any better, well said :thumbsup: :champagne:

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Clearly haven't driven a Taycan!
Yeah, the Taycan is absolutely unreal. I still wouldn't buy one if I was spending that kind of money, but not because it isn't good. I just like sound too much. The jetson noise is entertaining for a bit, but lacking on the ol' soul.

My complaint about EV nowadays is that everyone is so fixed on arguing what's "next", they can't see that we need all the technology we have working together. There's no fixed path for progression, just because EV can't do EVERYTHING doesn't mean it's shit and should be deleted. A finite resource can't do everything either, but given how oil is processed, it will be available for a long time to come.

Binary thinking seems to be the standard these days, and I'm not a big fan. If we want to be super real about it, our current way of life simply can't continue for more than another 100 years without some major adjustments or breakthroughs. I'm not going to get into why, but the info is out there. So many unpaid bills are coming, from lots of different lenders. Cultural, economic, energy, climate, etc.
Sponsored