So-Cal Installers Here?

Whitedevil95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J.P.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Any of you do high-performance installs out of your garage around so-Cal? PM me or reply thanks.
Papinis Garage in Temecula is TOP NOTCH!

OP
OP
lightrules

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
Papinis Garage in Temecula is TOP NOTCH!
papinis is good. they are booked thru december. but i am looking for guys who dont have overhead and work on the side who know S550's inside and out. found 1 guy up north and another in AZ. but looking for so-cal.

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
I went by Papini's yesterday and made an appt to have my Exedy clutch installed, Robert penciled me in for the 3rd of Nov. Works for me because my CB005 kit s/b (fingers crossed) before 3 Nov, will get him to install both parts.

On another note there were S197s and S550s EVERYWHERE! He is looking to move to a larger shop in Temecula. Cool guy to talk to...

Sponsored

OP
OP
lightrules

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
I went by Papini's yesterday and made an appt to have my Exedy clutch installed, Robert penciled me in for the 3rd of Nov. Works for me because my CB005 kit s/b (fingers crossed) before 3 Nov, will get him to install both parts.

On another note there were S197s and S550s EVERYWHERE! He is looking to move to a larger shop in Temecula. Cool guy to talk to...
yeah i have spoken to robert on the phone a few times. cool guy. seems like his biz is doing really well. i guess i talked to him about a fairly big project so that he said he was booked out pretty far. but i'm a good 70 miles away from his shop. hope your clutch job goes well, i am sure it will.

Domino909

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT
Goodluck with that. I was looking for local people as well for months, but its nonexistent. I ended up going to GTR performance. they did my clutch for 550$

Domino909

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT
they had about 30 s550s there and a dyno. Pretty nice place and their quotes were fair.
Sponsored