Sponsored

So Cal Ecoboost MPG

knuckles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Eco Guard/Prem/PP
I'm just curious what everyone else is getting for gas mileage in the constant traffic we have. I've seen the youtube videos and other posts of people getting 26 and 27 mpg but I'm stuck at a constant 24.2 or 24.3. I'm not driving crazy at all and really have no idea if it's just me or the constant traffic.
Sponsored

TheZman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 392 Challenger Scat Pack
I'm just curious what everyone else is getting for gas mileage in the constant traffic we have. I've seen the youtube videos and other posts of people getting 26 and 27 mpg but I'm stuck at a constant 24.2 or 24.3. I'm not driving crazy at all and really have no idea if it's just me or the constant traffic.
City traffic driving conditions are the worst for mpg's!! The fact that your getting 24 mpg in those conditions id say is pretty good..

jackrook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang
I'm currently at a combined 24.3 mpg and that's a lot of traffic. I work at Kaiser Sunset and fight traffic EVERY DAY to get home. On my last trip to Palm Springs, I drove about 75-80mph and take a look at the snapshot ?
image-1849115786.jpg

(Just realized the reflection partially blocks it but if you've got keen eyes you can see that my average was 32.4mpg)

slowest member of WCPR
Sponsored