Smoking problem after having tsb15-0192 done

Vjason

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Hi so ive done alot of looking around and see this is a common issue ive had tsb15-0192 done by a ford dealer from having this problem before and got the new part installed
FR3Z-6A785-C and even installed a catch can and less then a year later im having the same smoking issue again i took it back to them and they looked at the turbo and engine and said that everything worked fine to the point that they just released the car back to me cause they cant find the problem with it even though it is clearly smoking at idle my question is what i should do from here i still think its the oil separator as it is acting the same way as it was back before i had the TSB done so im just lost on what to do help please!
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Hi so ive done alot of looking around and see this is a common issue ive had tsb15-0192 done by a ford dealer from having this problem before and got the new part installed
FR3Z-6A785-C and even installed a catch can and less then a year later im having the same smoking issue again i took it back to them and they looked at the turbo and engine and said that everything worked fine to the point that they just released the car back to me cause they cant find the problem with it even though it is clearly smoking at idle my question is what i should do from here i still think its the oil separator as it is acting the same way as it was back before i had the TSB done so im just lost on what to do help please!
FYI for those that do not know what the OP is referencing - it’s the TSB to the early 2015 EB PCV issue.

———
Take it back, sit in their parking lot at idle and point out the smoke if it still doing it.

You’re absolutely sure it’s smoke from oil and not condensation smoke?

OP
OP

Vjason

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
FYI for those that do not know what the OP is referencing - it’s the TSB to the early 2015 EB PCV issue.

———
Take it back, sit in their parking lot at idle and point out the smoke if it still doing it.

You’re absolutely sure it’s smoke from oil and not condensation smoke?
its smoke from what i think is oil all i have noticed its worse when the heater is on any idea what it might be ? but some times it wont do it at all
Sponsored