Sponsored

Small World

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
My heat and a/c system at the house is now 19 years old so I decided to update everything. I went to a concert with a buddy last week and he suggested I contact his friend who's in the business. After 5-6 conversations with the guy about the system install we decided on what to go with.

Today he was making a comparison to explain something with the system and used his '05 Mustang GT in the conversation. As it turns out we both have '05 and '15 GT's and don't live too far apart. He also has a '12 GT.

Small world!
Sponsored

cvf-jason

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cvfab.com
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Mustang
Pretty crazy! I never realized there were so many Mustangs around until I took the time out to pick them out. It's no wonder they're so popular.

OP
OP

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
Yeah, my next door neighbor through the woods from me has 6 Mustangs. A '70 fastback with a 472 CI cobra jet motor (mid 10's car loud as hell), a '66 fastback on a rolling race chassis with a 550 hp '03 cobra engine, a '16 GTPP with Roush blower, full race suspension making 700 to the wheels, a couple of fox bodies including SVO. I fired up my big block boat doing service on it recently and he texted me how he needs quieter neighbors. The only thing I could say back was, ''me too''.

The heating and air guy has 200k miles on the '05
Sponsored