Skip the Auto Show this Year

Shelbeast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RAJ
Vehicle(s)
GT500, MME-GT, BMW X-1
Went to my local DC Auto Show and it was mostly lame. Saw the new Z06, but no touching. Most cars had 2-3 of the same one. No luxury brands what so ever. No Jeep drive. Ford had a Mustang GT and Mach 1. No Ford GT and no Mach-E GT.

The best part was the classics.
Sponsored

19gtMD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aj
Vehicle(s)
19 Gt premium
Well dang, here i was thinking it was gonna be a good show. Was supposed to go but had stuff come up. I mainly go just to let me kid get up close on some nice cars and see what he likes. Same as the DC bike shows.

OP
OP

Shelbeast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RAJ
Vehicle(s)
GT500, MME-GT, BMW X-1
Well dang, here i was thinking it was gonna be a good show. Was supposed to go but had stuff come up. I mainly go just to let me kid get up close on some nice cars and see what he likes. Same as the DC bike shows.
Yeah, I go to see performance vehicles and what's new. They had the electric F150, but no touching. Nothing new that you could touch or sit in. Check out the online vender map and see.

19gtMD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aj
Vehicle(s)
19 Gt premium
I bet that sucks not to be able to get into it and check things out more thoro. Hopefully they have another show this year that will be better

ORRadtech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang EcoBoost convertible, 14 Ford Fusion SE
The Atlanta show is not until March and I've been looking forward to it. Hope it's not the same way. Last years was a little sparse but you could still touch and sit in quite a few.
Our boat show was canceled due to no one having any inventory to display.
There was a motorcycle show last weekend but I had some family stuff and couldn't make it.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Shelbeast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RAJ
Vehicle(s)
GT500, MME-GT, BMW X-1
I hope to go to New York or LA show some day. I think there might be some Mustang news this year.

Joe B.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6 coupe
Vehicle Showcase
My wife and I are "the world's largest" Chicago Auto Show regulars. She likes to rate the seats for comfort. I like the higher end stuff. Plus, it's a great break from cabin fever.
No Audi, Cadillac, Mercedes, on the list. Cars locked. See ya' next year, maybe.

#1ford

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt premium convertble antimatter blue
Vehicle Showcase
We use to get the Detroit Auto Show ! But last year they started a show at the M1 concourse ,it is really scaled down
Sponsored