Drafty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350R
Hello folks,
I'm new to the forum and happy to report I purchased a 2019 GT350R about 3 weeks ago. It's my 4th Mustang and must say... I love everything about this car.

Realizing the cost of the carbon fiber wheels, I am looking to change out the rims/tires like most people. These are the two rims I was narrowing it down to. What do you think? The Signature's are almost double the cost. I also have not seen any other similar Stang's with the brushed titanium but I like the look.

Here is my car. Feedback appreciated...thanks.

20200907_151510.jpg
Sponsored

svassh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R Performance Blue Metallic
I'm running a set of SV108 in Brushed Bronze that I love. You can literally fit your hand between the brake caliper and rim. I have seen threads that say the caliper clearance of the 6GR wheels is worse than the CF wheels. I also had a bad experience with 6GR never able to deliver a set of wheels I ordered last year on Black Friday. Had to file an PayPal complaint to finally get my money back 10 weeks later.

The Signature titanium lug nuts are incredible also so make sure you get a set of those. You can literally pickup a box of twenty and swear the box is empty.
SV108.jpg

Last edited:

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
I think the sig are double the cost for a reason. When I buy mine they will be signature.
There's no thinking about about it...they are double the cost for a reason! And it's a bargain at that considering 4X the quality. Fit and finish of the Signature's are flawless.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Drafty

Drafty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350R
Wow. Opinions seems pretty unanimous.

That being said, I think I recall there being special pricing offered by SW for 6G members in an old thread. Does that still apply or should I expect to pay market rate? Thanks again.

svassh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R Performance Blue Metallic
Reach out via PM to @50 Deep on here. I think he is their rep and will take care of you. He may even be able to package a deal with tires mounted and balanced. Just bolt em on and go.

Kobi Addiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT350
Can't go wrong with Signature wheels and their customer service. When you reach out to them, ask them to provide you with a gallery of the wheel you want along with the color of your choosing. I would ask them to give you their opinion as well on color choice for your car, they might surprise you with a color you didn't think of.

Sponsored

NoXiDe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Signature Wheels are the best. Terrance is awesome to work with and I bet you'll be pleasantry surprised how light they are. Brushed Bronze Tinted is the color below

IMG_5330.JPG

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
You guys are awesome. Super rewarding to see all the time and dedication paying off for us.

rjcruise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 TP, 1989 Foxbody track car, 1966 Fastback, 2005 BMW E46 ZHP
At this point it doesn't sound like you need more convincing but if you are able to see a set first hand, I guarantee you it will seal the deal! Not to mention all the other added benefits - weight, structural integrity, clearance, etc.........
Terrance doesn't know this yet, but I'm already contemplating a second set...........

IMGP6685-2.jpg

torque124

Torque
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Signature for sure...
DSC01345.jpg
Sponsored