Sponsored

Show me your Fore setup!!

MikeyPee

dissmember
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 IS Premium GT w/PP
Does anyone have pics of how they routed the plumbing with their Fore fuel rails? I’m coming off the pumps into the back of the passenger-side rail, across the front to the driver rail, then onto the side of the regulator. Any problem routing the lines this way?
Sponsored

pro 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I would run your feed line from the filter into a Y block then feed into the back of each fuel rail and exit out the front of each rail then back into the regulator on each side.

OP
OP
MikeyPee

MikeyPee

dissmember
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 IS Premium GT w/PP
I would run your feed line from the filter into a Y block then feed into the back of each fuel rail and exit out the front of each rail then back into the regulator on each side.
Well. That sucks. My kit didn’t come with a y block:shrug:

There shouldn’t any pressure drop across the rails with one feed though, right?

pro 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
The way I explained it above is the preferred method however you can also feed into the regulator then take 2 lines out and go into each rail then dead head the front of the rails. You could probably feed into 1 rail then loop the front and return out the back to the reg as well, but it's good practice to feed each rail individually.

OP
OP
MikeyPee

MikeyPee

dissmember
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 IS Premium GT w/PP
The way I explained it above is the preferred method however you can also feed into the regulator then take 2 lines out and go into each rail then dead head the front of the rails. You could probably feed into 1 rail then loop the front and return out the back to the reg as well, but it's good practice to feed each rail individually.
Thanks for the response brutha.

Sponsored

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
My Fore L4 dual pump return kit withsome upgrades. All fittings were included in this kit

Right side line is feed into check valve to filter to Y block. Left line is return line.

From Y block, those two lines go to the back of the rails.

The front of the rails 180 and go to the pressure regulator.

cobra99dave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
All the ways described above are correct. Y-Block feeding both rails then two outs to the regulator is the absolutely best way for high power setups. Feeding the rails in series is also an accepted method but may lead to pressure drop in one rail or the other in very high horsepower setups. Most people will be fine with that type of routing though.

rts9364

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GT
Thanks db252 for the pics! I've got this same L4 setup sitting in a box ready to install with a blower someday soon. Mind clarifying which upgrades you got and if you would recommend more/less?

Crackerjack17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
I went with the dual pump level 4 setup. But did order the FC3 controller so I can stage the second pump to come on with a hobbs switch instead of having them both run full blast all the time since its mostly a street car. Probably should have just went ahead and gotten the triple pump. What's a couple hundred more at over $2k, lol. But overkill for my plans.

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
Thanks db252 for the pics! I've got this same L4 setup sitting in a box ready to install with a blower someday soon. Mind clarifying which upgrades you got and if you would recommend more/less?
Sure. Since I already had the Whipple in place, there was no reason to purchase extra rails and the fittings that came with the kit where made for it as will most any brand of rails if you’re going to keep them.

My specific upgrades were both pumps upgraded to the T1 267’s, the FC2 controller with wiring, microglass SSD filter which is recommended for E85 and Injector Dynamics injectors and those being 1050x. I also had the billet bracket for the filter added for mounting purposes and the pressure gauge which is necessary for setting base pressure and helpful for diagnosing any problems which I haven’t had any of.

You of course could go bigger with 3 pumps and the FC3 with Hobbs switch for a demand pump but for me it wasn’t necessary. This is the first time I’ve ever messed with a fuel kit and everything in the Fore kit is top shelf. All my lines, 8 feed and return, are ptfe and setting them up with the fittings was easier than I expected.

Tune is something else you’ll have to decide on and there are great tuners out there. I went with Lund for my gas/flex/E85 tune and couldn’t be happier.

Feel free to reach out when you do your install if you’d like and I have plenty more pics of my setup.

Sponsored

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
Sure. Since I already had the Whipple in place, there was no reason to purchase extra rails and the fittings that came with the kit where made for it as will most any brand of rails if you’re going to keep them.

My specific upgrades were both pumps upgraded to the T1 267’s, the FC2 controller with wiring, microglass SSD filter which is recommended for E85 and Injector Dynamics injectors and those being 1050x. I also had the billet bracket for the filter added for mounting purposes and the pressure gauge which is necessary for setting base pressure and helpful for diagnosing any problems which I haven’t had any of.

You of course could go bigger with 3 pumps and the FC3 with Hobbs switch for a demand pump but for me it wasn’t necessary. This is the first time I’ve ever messed with a fuel kit and everything in the Fore kit is top shelf. All my lines, 8 feed and return, are ptfe and setting them up with the fittings was easier than I expected.

Tune is something else you’ll have to decide on and there are great tuners out there. I went with Lund for my gas/flex/E85 tune and couldn’t be happier.

Feel free to reach out when you do your install if you’d like and I have plenty more pics of my setup.

I'll be reaching out soon :D:D:D:cheers:

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
Well you know I’d personally help you with your install Rio.
Always spending my money lol. Hope can find time to hang and wrench with you cool guys. :cheers:

BlownOne

Horsepower Fiend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anything with wheels
Does anyone have pics of how they routed the plumbing with their Fore fuel rails? I’m coming off the pumps into the back of the passenger-side rail, across the front to the driver rail, then onto the side of the regulator. Any problem routing the lines this way?
That’s totally fine how you ran it, but be sure to check for leaks brotha

rts9364

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GT

Thanks much. Looks like we've got most of the same stuff. I got the Fore rails (centri setup) and I am still in the market for injectors. Also, I'm setting my dual pumps up with the FC3/hobbs, but I know that's personal preference. I did think about a third pump, but seemed like too much overkill at this point on a system that is already overkill. Other than those things, I've got the same options, so that is encouraging if you are saying the kit is pretty complete as is. It was a little tough to know exactly what options to get before getting into it. Thanks again and I will keep you in mind for install questions.
Sponsored