Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe

Sponsored

daytripper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13GT500,'15 GT
I use the same thing and it works great.
those things are made for motorcycles and are a pain to use on a car. I use a Stihl electric leafblower. It really moves some air. I then gently dry the entire car with 1 hi-qualty waffle weave towel. It is barely damp when finished.
Less touchy=less swirlies

hiccup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT black base PP RECAROS
Those things will scratch the shit out of your car.
I dont think so..been using the same one for over a year and no scratches on my Gt. ..Wash and wax liquid and my microfiber mitt.Then then the synthetic chamois is all this paint needs. No compound waxes and buffing towels here. . Thats where all your scratches are coming from...been an excellent finish so far ...Good job Ford!

Mullethunter324

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Vert / 2009 Cobalt SS

FISHTAIL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP
I use an absorber. Zero issues creating swirls of any kind, ever. Just make sure to clean it off well if you happen to drop it.

Sponsored

FISHTAIL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP

Glex25

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I follow up with a quick wax as well. Usually Poorboys, but I've been trying the pinnacle version this time. Not sure I like it quite as much, but it still works well.
I picked up a gallon of Griots speed shine detailer and spray wax from Autogeek when they had them on special :D

FISHTAIL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP
I picked up a gallon of Griots speed shine detailer and spray wax from Autogeek when they had them on special :D
I got some freebe spray wax/detail spray from autogeek a couple weeks ago with my order that I haven't tried yet. Do you like the Griots stuff? I will probably skip the pinnacle next time..I only got it this time because autogeek wasn't listing QW+ anymore for some reason.

Ender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 B5 Blue Challenger Scat Pack
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B019...me+a+river&dpPl=1&dpID=513JZMGWQKL&ref=plSrch

Two of these dry mine completely. Waffle weave microfiber towels work the best and my detailer uses these as well. The Rag Shop has the best towels.
^ This. The Rag Company makes great microfiber towels and that's all I've used, no issues with scratches.

I will say that I have better luck drying with regular waffle weave towels than the pluffle towels; they seem to leave streaks for me but I probably didn't wring it out properly.
Sponsored