Sponsored

Show and Shine... Post your ride

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Some shine courtesy of Obsessed Garage Drying Aid and Tire Dressing................

IMG-4913.jpg

IMG-4891.jpg

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GT vert A10 / 23 Mach 1 A10 / 23 Mach 1 Tremec
a little griot's 3n1 ceramic spray love and good to go...

IMG_20220721_191718ed.jpg
Just based on the beauty of your pic I called Griot to get the low down on the 3-in-1 product. It seemed perfect for what I needed. They proceeded to tell me not to buy it expecting gloss because it wasnā€™t designed for that, and that other products had to be stripped off first and nothing else could be layered over it. Not exactly what I was hoping to hear. Seems to defeat the easy to use requirement.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Just based on the beauty of your pic I called Griot to get the low down on the 3-in-1 product. It seemed perfect for what I needed. They proceeded to tell me not to buy it expecting gloss because it wasnā€™t designed for that, and that other products had to be stripped off first and nothing else could be layered over it. Not exactly what I was hoping to hear. Seems to defeat the easy to use requirement.
Youā€™re looking at the wrong product for what you want. They should have recommended this. I used the original Speed Shine for years. One of the best detail sprays out there.

https://www.griotsgarage.com/ceramic-speed-shine/

Edit: Just got this in an e-mail.

Screen Shot 2022-09-06 at 10.05.39 AM.png

Last edited:

texacotea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Question...I took the racing stripes off my car not to long ago and now i have the "where they used to be" on there. What can I use to get rid of this?

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Question...I took the racing stripes off my car not to long ago and now i have the "where they used to be" on there. What can I use to get rid of this?
Well it depends on "where they used to be" means. Down here in SC I presume you're talking about paint fade? Either way, I would recommend taking it to a pro detailer and let them give you an idea as to what they can do. Paint correction can do wonders.

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
just some context, I use the 3n1 as a topper to my ppf and ceramic coat. I also have griot's ceramic speed shine and their original speed shine which I use more frequently. but in the picture I showed, I did use the 3n1 after a wash because it does make it look beautiful as well. and it is very easy to use wipe on wipe off, but again I do have ppf and ceramic coat underneath already.

I highly recommend Griot's products.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Assuming you mean vinyl stripes, is the problem different color or different gloss? I think Ford's clear has pretty good UV protection to keep the color from fading. Take Ira's advice. And if the problem is where the stripes were is shinier, should be a very easy fix.

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GT vert A10 / 23 Mach 1 A10 / 23 Mach 1 Tremec
just some context, I use the 3n1 as a topper to my ppf and ceramic coat. I also have griot's ceramic speed shine and their original speed shine which I use more frequently. but in the picture I showed, I did use the 3n1 after a wash because it does make it look beautiful as well. and it is very easy to use wipe on wipe off, but again I do have ppf and ceramic coat underneath already.

I highly recommend Griot's products.
I guess Iā€™m gonna just stick with the Meguiarā€™s Hybrid Ceramic Liquid Wax. I donā€™t see any functional difference between it and the Griotā€™s and Meguiarā€™s has been real clear that it can go on top of other products as well as have detailer, etc. put on top of it.

Sponsored

allicedout

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hem
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
S550-GT500-spoiler.jpg