Sponsored

Shipping notice today

eric66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Camaro SS, T-top, Borla,SLP Y
Ordered 5.0 May 23.....received notice today it is getting ready for shipment. Maybe delivered by the month?
Sponsored

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Ordered 5.0 May 23.....received notice today it is getting ready for shipment. Maybe delivered by the month?
Congrats! Seems like one of the last ordered cars. What exactly did you order with the 5.0?

OP
OP

eric66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Camaro SS, T-top, Borla,SLP Y
Congrats! Seems like one of the last ordered cars. What exactly did you order with the 5.0?
Convertible premium,10 speed,19 inch polished wheels,Active exhaust, safe and smart package, spoiler delete, magnetic gray.

Autreacher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I ordered a new one. A brand new Mustang 2020, 5.0 GT, with 21" wheels, carbon spoiler and hood. I was looking for this car for a long time and now I finally got it. So to say, this car was a dream of mine and I am really happy I can bring this dream to life. The dealer told me that I will have to wait a month for car shipping. But I could not wait anymore and I ordered a shipping service from the best car transport service in the USA. The car will be here in a week. I will be able to track it via GPS and the most awesome thing about this service is the price. Only a 1000$ for an enclosed shipping across the country. Awesome

Last edited:

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
I ordered a new one. 2020 model, and It will be shipped to me in a week
Congrats. Looks like you made it just under the wire. Make sure to post pictures. Who knows when they will restart production.